need instructions for mitsubishi blinking light repair

591 posts / 0 new
Last post
shirleydh
need instructions for mitsubishi blinking light repair

Larry,

Please send me the instructions on how to remove and repair the dm board in my mitsubishi ws-55613 tv. The green light keeps blinking.

thank you for all your help

shirleydh

Larry Dillon
Where would you like me to

Where would you like me to send them too!? You will need to leave an e-mail address for me to send those documents out to you.

steven r
Please send me the

Please send me the instructions on how to remove and repair the dm board in my Mitsubishi ws-55613 tv. The green light keeps blinking. I really appreciated

Steven Rah

[email protected]

yulfo
Larry,

Larry,

Please send me the instructions on how to fix the DM board on my Mitsubishi ws-65513.  My husband can sodder if you can send instructions to [email protected].  Thank you.

Larry Dillon
yulfo and Steven, I will send

yulfo and Steven, I will send out the documents as well as the factory service manual this evening sometime. Good Luck with the repair.

Bkaye13
Larry,

Larry,

Please send instructions for WS55613 blinking light of death to [email protected]

Thanks, your help is much appreciated!

Larry Dillon
Bkaye13, I will send those

Bkaye13, I will send those repair documents out this morning to you. Good Luck

rblackmore
I also have the same blinking

I also have the same blinking light problem on my Mitsubishi  WS 55513.  Any help with instructions for fixing would be greatly appreciated.  I took it to a repair shop and they told me the control board was out and it would be $525.00 to fix.  I'm worried about putting that much money into a 4 year old TV.  What else could still go wrong after that is fixed?  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  How long do the bulbs last and how much are they to replace?

R Blackmore

Oklahoma City

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
Rblackmore, the bulbs, or

Rblackmore, the bulbs, or what we techs call the picture tubes, do go out, but not on these sets as they do on other manufacturers. I know a lot of Mitsubishi TV sets a lot older and the picture tubes are still working fine. Another common problem with this make and model is the convergence IC's that go bad sometimes  in these sets. The less you play with the convergence alignment, the better off you will be. I will add you to a list to receive the service manual as well as the repair documents that I will be sending out soon. Good Luck with the repair.

yulfo
Larry,

Larry,

You posted that you were going to send out the instructions to repair our tv on the 13th.  Could you please email me at [email protected] and let me know if you did send them, and where you sent them.

Thank you

Michele yulfo

G Craig
Larry,

Larry,

I have the green light of death with my WS 55813. Could you please send me the instructions to repair the DM board to [email protected]

Thank you

Larry Dillon
Michele, what was the model

Michele, what was the model number of your TV set?

Larry Dillon
G Craig, I will send those

G Craig, I will send those documents out this afternoon. Good Luck with the repair.

yulfo
Larry,

Larry,

our model is mitusbishi ws-65513.  you were going to send me the repair instructions for the dm board.  Do you need my address or will you email them?

Thanks

Michele yulfo

Larry Dillon
I thought I did e-mail them

I thought I did e-mail them to you. I was just about ready to send out to another person. I will certainly add you to the list. Good Luck with your repair.

JeffFore
Larry,

Larry,

I am plagued by the green blinking light on my WD-52725.  Please send me the fix instructions at [email protected]

Thank you very much,

Jeff

Larry Dillon
Jeff, I mailed out the

Jeff, I mailed out the instructions. This model is done a little different. Simply get the DM board out, and follow the document on replacing the capacitors. This is the model that does not use the picture tubes but a light engine. Good Luck with your repair.

steven r
Hi Larry

Hi Larry

I fixed my TV after a few days of delay. I just want thank you for your help. It was a great deal of relief.Steven

Larry Dillon
Great news steven r! Glad to

Great news steven r! Glad to hear you got your set working again. Merry Christmas.

dans_repair_service
A related question, sort of..

A related question, sort of...

Can this cap repair also deal with a set that is completely dead?  I received a question from another user indicating that this model was dead.  No blinking green light, but may have had that problem before it went completely dead.  Is this a good place to start?

Thanks,

Dan

Larry Dillon
Yes it can Dan, it is rare

Yes it can Dan, it is rare but it has happened. If you do get this symptom, most likely one or more of the fuses are blown in the power supply. They are labeled F9A02 and F9A03. These are the fuse that carry the voltage to the DM and as well to other parts of the TV set. Most of the time though when I find one of these TV sets bad, or lets say dead with no green light, the fuses F9A04 and/or F9A05 are blown. This is a really good indication that the convergence IC is the issue.  I have in the past also replaced the DM capacitors and then the green light goes out after about a minute, and have found the convergence IC(s) at fault. I say it like this because some Mitsubishi TV sets only have one convergence IC, I guess you would know that already though.

Tate
Larry,

Larry,

Can you please send me the instructions for the green blinking light.  I am having the same problem with my Mitsubishi 55" wide screen.

Thanks....

[email protected]

Bruce Woods
Hey Larry, I have the same

Hey Larry, I have the same blinking green light on my WS-55613 that will not go away, could you please send me the information on how to repair this problem...Thanks, Bruce

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
Sure Bruce, i will get that

Sure Bruce, i will get that out to you this afternoon. Good Luck

nseidl
Larry Dillon said: Sure Bruce

Larry Dillon said: Sure Bruce, i will get that out to you this afternoon. Good Luck

Hi Larry,

I am having the same problem with my wd52525.  Would you be so kind as to send me your instructions as well? 

Thanks!

nseidl <at> wi.rr.com

Larry Dillon
Consider it sent already.

Consider it sent already. Good Luck and Happy New Year.

Utegeo
Larry,

Larry,

I also have the green blinking light on a WS-55613.  There seems to be a lot of them.  Would you please send me the instructions as well.  The address is [email protected].  Thank you.  Utegeo

Larry Dillon
Utegeo, I have added you to

Utegeo, I have added you to the list of recipients who will receive the repair documents in just a little bit. Good Luck with your repair and Happy New Year!

2of12
Hi Larry I too have the

Hi Larry I too have the blinking green light Model WS-55511 help DM board repair please [email protected]  is the E-mail.

Larry Dillon
2of12, I will send you the

2of12, I will send you the documents to see if this is the problem with your TV set. Good Luck and Happy New Year.

Utegeo
Larry Dillon said: Utegeo, I

Larry Dillon said: Utegeo, I have added you to the list of recipients who will receive the repair documents in just a little bit. Good Luck with your repair and Happy New Year!

Thank you for sending the link to the original thread.  I read through it and decided I could tackle it.  A friend and I did the repair today in about 3 hours.  We did have some issues with pulling the chassis out given the wiring.  I also used a step by step insturction that I found on another un-named site.  Again thank you. Utegeo

Pages

Connect With Techlore