591 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
I will be sending those out

I will be sending those out to you shortly Jeremy. Good Luck with the repair

bobh
Larry,

Larry,

I did a diagnostic check per page 23 of service manual. Error code 12 normal operation. But TV still went our after few minutes. I'm having trouble locating the main switched power supply. Thank for your help.

bobh
Larry,

Larry,

I did a diagnostic check per page 23 of the service manual.Error code 12 came up. TV still went out after few minutes. I'm having trouble locating the main switched power supply. Thanks, Larry [email protected]

Larry Dillon
The Switched power supply is

The Switched power supply is on the middle board on this set. You will see a transformer marked on the board as T9A50. Be sure to check all of the small fuses around this circuit as well. They will not look like regular fuses as they are small and look like resistors without the colors on them. They will be marked on the board as F9A01 through F9A06. do not replace any if you find any bad ones until you tell me which one is open. If you do, there is a good possibility you can cause more circuit damage.

bobh
Larry,

Larry,

I took the board out and I checked F9A01 through F9A06 fuses, all checked good.
Per page 62 I ringed out D9A54,55,57 Diode All good. D9A56,60,61,58 diode must be on a different board. should I check power at T9A50? Thanks Larry LLsooner@larry@gmail.com

jimbo511
I have a Mitsubishi 52" tv WD

I have a Mitsubishi 52" tv WD 52725 which has a constant green blinking light in the 'timer/power' light when the set is pluged in. When the power button is pushed the light changes to a constant green and the fan, etc. starts up. After a minute the green light goes out and the 'lamp' light goes to constant red - indicating that the lamp has failed. I have replaced the lamp and there is no change. THe screen never lights up.
by chance do you have a service manual for this set and or a repair?
Thanks Larry SO VERY MUCH!!!
Jim
[email protected]

endot800
Larry,

Larry,
I have my parts now, but I still have not gotten the repair inst. that I requested on 4/11. Can you please send them to me as I want to try and repair my TV tomorrow. Thanks in advance! Please send to: [email protected]

FrBobT
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
I know you are swamped with requests but I was wondering when you might be able to get the repair manual and other docs out for my Mit WS-65613? You also replied that their might be a 3 legged 9V transformer? that might also need replacing. Any luck finding docs and instructions for that? I am: [email protected]. Thanks. I'm getting tired of watching a 19" tv on a piano bench! Yeah, I'm spoiled. Bob+

gugie
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I posted yesterday and I am certain i need to replace those capacitors on my mits wd52525.  Could you plese send out the spec and service manual info so i can get to those board, i replaced the lamp twice and still the red lamp llight and no picture or sound

Thanks

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
To all that are asking for

To all that are asking for help. I cannot give you help if you do not give me a FULL discription on what your problem is, The MODEL number of the set that you have AND an e-mail address as to where to send out the repair info. These repairs are not for the novice to do. You MUST have some soldering experience. Good luck to all of you.

Larry Dillon
Gugie, I will send that out

Gugie, I will send that out this morning to you. Good luck

jimbo511
have a Mitsubishi 52" tv WD

have a Mitsubishi 52" tv WD 52725 which has a constant green blinking light in the 'timer/power' light when the set is pluged in. When the power button is pushed the light changes to a constant green and the fan, etc. starts up. After a minute the green light goes out and the 'lamp' light goes to constant red - indicating that the lamp has failed. I have replaced the lamp and there is no change. THe screen never lights up.
by chance do you have a service manual for this set and or a repair?
Thanks Larry SO VERY MUCH!!!
Jim
[email protected]

Larry Dillon
Jimbo, I thought I have sent

Jimbo, I thought I have sent you this info but if you did receive it, I will be sending you out again ASAP. Good luck

ashcraf4
Larry,

Larry,

I posted a comment once already but never received any information. Just though I would post again see if maybe it got looked over.

I too have the blinking green light of death problem on my big screen. The model is ws65869 and it was purchased around 02-03' I believe. The green timer light has been blinking for more than a week now.

If it makes any difference this is not the first time I have had this problem and in the past it simply went away on its own after a few hours. Also in the past I have unplugged everything from the back (dvd cablebox etc) then unplugged the set over night and in the morning plugged it back in and the light went away after a few hours. No such luck this time.

I was wondering if have a gaming console such as a Xbox 360 plugged up to the set could cause any sort of problem?

So any suggestions on fixing this problem or service manual etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again in advance

Brett
[email protected] or
[email protected]

either one or both is fine.

Larry Dillon
Thought I sent this out

Thought I sent this out already. I will send out again for you. Good Luck

CUBAN37
I HAVE A WD-52825 MITSUBISHI

I HAVE A WD-52825 MITSUBISHI TV THAT NEED THE OPTCIAL ENGINE REPLACE.. COLOR WHEEL IS BAD .. I CANT PAY 520.00 AT THIS MOMENTS.. I WILL SELL MY TV FOR PARTS..
BALLAST,FILTER,ORIGINAL LAMP REPLACEMENT WITH HOUSING (NEW) DM BOARD WITH CHASSIS WITH DVR , REMOTE CONTROL.. 4 NEW CAPACITORS FACTORY NEW.
MAKE ME AN OFFER AND I WILL WORK WITH YOU..
EVERYTHING HAVE BEEN TESTED AND WORK FINE.. JUST THE OPTICAL ENGINE IS NOT GOOD.
EMAIL ME AT OSVALDO_ALMENARES@ COMCAST.NET
I'M LOCATED IN SOUTWEST FLORIDA FORT MYERS

Larry Dillon
There is no selling of

There is no selling of anything or any kind here on the threads! Write a note to the editor for a selling and trading thread.

she-rocks
Hey Larry - seems like i am

Hey Larry - seems like i am having the same blinking problem...please send me the instructions you have for

Wd-52525

send them to [email protected]

Thanks!
Sheila

she-rocks
Larry Dillon said: On their

Larry Dillon said: On their way Sheila. Good Luck

thank you!  i got it! everything i could want to know about my tv!!!

but i am now wondering if replacing the caps is the solution, as my tv actually does come on, but it has a checkered pattern to it...

i have read elsewhere that it could be FMT board part # 930B924002 (which doesnt mean a hill of beans to me) or that it could be the optic engine (which i also read i might be able to get from mitsubishi because it was recalled ~ have you heard anything like that?)

i am not wanting to disassemble the tv and replace the caps if thats really not the problem, yanno?

thank you so much for all your help!!!

~sheila

Larry Dillon
Like I said before, look at

Like I said before, look at the FMT board in the pictures I sent to you and check or replace the capacitors that are highlighted on the FMT. You may be able to repair that costly FMT.

Leehavens
Hello, larry,

Hello, larry,

If you could be so kind as to forward me the manual and directions for the blinking green light on the mitsu ws-65909 as well it would be much appreciated, [email protected],

Thanks,

Lee

Larry Dillon
I will send those docs. out

I will send those docs. out to you shortly. Good Luck

JeremyP
Larry,

Larry,

I changed the capacitors and my TV now works.
Thank You for your help.

Jeremy

Larry Dillon
Great to hear man! Glad you

Great to hear man! Glad you fixed your TV set.

dbsidney
Larry,

Larry,

I am having the infamous blinking green light problem with my Mitsubishi WS-55813 TV. SImilar to most complaints, when the TV is powered up, the green light blinks forever, despite system resets with the paper clip end. ANY information as to how to fix this would be hugely appreciated!! My email is [email protected]. Thank you VERY much for your assistance!!

Duane Sidney

Larry Dillon
Duane, I sent out the repair

Duane, I sent out the repair docs to you. Good luck

ashcraf4
Larry,

Larry,

After some delay I finally got the replacement capacitors installed BUT I still have the same blinking light. I double checked all my connections and that the connections with the copper band on the face plate but still nothing. Any idea on a course of action now or is the one fix the only practical one that can be done at home.

Thanks

Larry Dillon
Check the block diagram in

Check the block diagram in the service manual for the DM power supply. Check the voltages and see if they are all there. If they are, most likely, the DM board is bad. If there are any voltages that are not there, let me know.

Sami
please send diagram for

please send diagram for replacing capacitors on power supply to [email protected]... Thanks

Waveware
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:
I will be sending those out to you shortly Jeremy. Good Luck with the repair

Larry,

Could you please send me instruction for repairing DM board of Mitsubishi WD-52825? It has blinking light problem. 

Also, if you could kindly advise where I could purchase a set of WD-52825 DM board, in case it is not repairable?

My email address is [email protected] 

Many Thanks,

Wilson 

Pages

Connect With Techlore