Mitsubishi WS-65813 Blinking Green Light

1639 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
bnoodle, I sent out that

bnoodle, I sent out that repair information to you. good Luck.

TV_Chef
Larry Dillon said: Chef, look

Larry Dillon said: Chef, look at the small fuse in the power supply. They will be marked with F9A02 through F9A05.

Larry,

I checked the small fuses (they look like little blue resistors) and they check good. Can you send me the service manual and the repair information that you have?  I think I need to do some voltage checks and maybe waveform signals but I have no schematic.  Does the DM module get powered by the 6volt and 12volt signals that are sent by the KP connector from the signal board?

Thank you,

Chef email - [email protected]

Larry Dillon
I do not have the service

I do not have the service manual for the WS65615, There is one available for a download HERE. I do not know too much about this model. I am surprised I do not have this one or have not seen one yet.

TV_Chef
Larry Dillon said: I do not

Larry Dillon said: I do not have the service manual for the WS65615, There is one available for a download HERE. I do not know too much about this model. I am surprised I do not have this one or have not seen one yet.

Thanks Larry,

I have the manual for the WS-55615 and from what I can tell the component reference numbers that you are giving out for the WS-55613 seem to match the WS-55615 schematic.  The one difference seems to be that the DM module on the WS-55615 is not in a shielded can that plugs into a motherboard.  The DM module for the WS-55615 is a seperate board mounted to the chassis and and is connected to PCB-Tuner, PCB-Signal and PCB-Main via wired connectors and flat cables.

I can email the WS-55615 service manual to you if you'd like.  Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll send it out.  It's quite a large file that would have to be sent as a spanned ZIP file in a few emails.

Thanks,

Chef

skipmcf
I'm having the same problem

I'm having the same problem (big surprise) with the flashing green light on the WS-55613 Mitsubishi. Can I have the information for the repairs sent to me at: [email protected]? Thanks! skip

Larry Dillon
Chef, use pando to send a

Chef, use pando to send a large file. Yes I will be glad to look at it and advise you on this mater.

Larry Dillon
skip, that repair information

skip, that repair information will be going out tonight to you. Good Luck with this repair.

MattSteinmetz1
Larry

Larry

-I also am having the same blinking light problem with my MS-65813 Mitsubishi.  This has happened 3 or 4 times in the last 3 years.  Could you please send me your repair information?  It would be greatly appreciated.

[email protected]

TV_Chef
Larry Dillon said: Chef, use

Larry Dillon said: Chef, use pando to send a large file. Yes I will be glad to look at it and advise you on this mater.

Larry,

Thanks for the info on Pando, but excuse my ignorance, how do I get the file to you using Pando? I do not have an email address for you.

Thanks,

Chef - [email protected]

Larry Dillon
Ok, send it to techman32k

Ok, send it to [email protected].

Larry Dillon
Sure Matt, the information is

Sure Matt, the information is on it's way to you this evening. Good Luck with the repair.

seniomsed
Hello Larry, I own a

Hello Larry, I own a Mitsubishi HDTV model 65513 rear projection. It is 3 years old and the green led light is constantly blinking. Tried the reset button and it still blinks constantly. Could you please send me the repair guide/instructions, schematics for this problem and where to gets the parts. I have experience with soldering and removal of parts. Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you!

seniomsed

email:[email protected] 

Graham Matthews
Larry,

Larry,

Thank you, thank you - I followed all of the steps that you outlined and my set is now in fantastic working order!

As a side note, I cleaned the lenses (basically dusted them) while they were exposed - the picture looks brighter than ever - all around successful project.

Many thanks!

Bnoodle.

drforbes
Larry,

Larry,

I just bought a used Mitsubishi WS-48613. It was working great before I moved it, and as soon as I plugged it in after the move, flashing green light. Could you send me the information on this model so I can resolve this situation.

Thanks so much,

John

[email protected]

jmartin
Larry,

Larry,

I also have a Mitsubishi WS-65813 that is exhibiting the "blinking green light" problem. Would you please provide me with the appropriate instructions/documention for perfoming the capacitor replacement?

Thanks,

- John -

e-mail    :   [email protected] 

Larry Dillon
seniomsed, where would you

seniomsed, where would you like them sent to?

Larry Dillon
Great news bnoodle! Glad to

Great news bnoodle! Glad to hear you got your set working.

Larry Dillon
John Martin and  J. West, I

John Martin and  J. West, I have sent out the repair documents to you. Hope this helps! Good Luck with your repair.

MattSteinmetz1
Larry-

Larry-

DId you send them to me last night?  I can't find it in my inbox or junk mail.  

[email protected]

seniomsed
Larry,

Larry,

Please send them to : [email protected]

Thank you!

model WS-65513

-SENIOMSED

Larry Dillon
Matt, yes I did, but I will

Matt, yes I did, but I will send them out again in just a little bit. Seniomsed, those files will be sent in just a little bit. Good Luck to you both on this repair.

shoe13
Larry,

Larry,

I also have a blinking green light problem with a Mitsubishi WS-55613 tv.  Can you send the information to check the capacitors and the schematics?

[email protected]

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

shoe

Larry Dillon
Shoe, I will be sending out

Shoe, I will be sending out another e-mail with these repair documents attached. You are added to the recipient's. Good Luck with this repair.

53rdcard
Hi Larry, I have the WS-48513

Hi Larry, I have the WS-48513 and while it still turns on every time i have tried to turn it on over the last couple of days the green light has started blinking, after it is finished i can usually press the reset button and it will power on the next time the power is press, it sounds like i have the same problem that everyone else on this list has, could you please send me the same repair manual as well.

Thanks a bunch
Tim (not the same one as the last poster)

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
Tim, I am sending out the

Tim, I am sending out the information in just a short time. Good Luck with this repair.

serg71980
LARRY, PLEASE PLEASE HELP..

LARRY, PLEASE PLEASE HELP...MY BROTHER HAS A WS-65713.........HE IS GOING CRAZY BECAUSE HES ONLY HAD IT FOR 2 YEARS...THE BLINKING GREEN LIGHT WONT STOP AND IT SEEMS THERE ARENT MANY REPLIES EVER FOR HIS MODEL....DO YOU HAVE THE SERVICE GUIDE/MANUAL....SCHEMATICS.... ANYTHING WOULD HELP....PLEASE SEND TO

[email protected]     THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

Larry Dillon
serg, I will be sending out

serg, I will be sending out the service manual as well as the repair documents in just a little bit. Good Luck with the repair.

serg71980
Larry Dillon said: serg, I

Larry Dillon said: serg, I will be sending out the service manual as well as the repair documents in just a little bit. Good Luck with the repair.

larry, my brother is asking....how do you know that the capacitors is the problem?is that always the problem when its the green blinking light? and how do you know if they are bad...or which ones are bad?

Larry Dillon
That is the most common

That is the most common problem, I guess you did not read the document yet. It shows you pictures and things of the swollen capacitors.

TV_Chef
Larry Dillon said: Chef, use

Larry Dillon said: Chef, use pando to send a large file. Yes I will be glad to look at it and advise you on this mater.

Larry, I sent the WS-55615 schematic to you.  Thanks for your assistance

Chef

Pages

Connect With Techlore