Sony Bravia KLV-40U100M Turns off and then back on while watching program

213 posts / 0 new
Last post
Roundabout
Darl, way to go! It was easy,

Darl, way to go! It was easy, wasn't it? Now you have a few more years on your TV, maybe many more years. Thanks for the kind words, you made my day (hope God's listening to your comments, ha ha). Wink

TV4U2, your help is invaluable too, if you hadn't taken all those photos and provided step by step instructions, I'd be explaining all day how to get the set apart!

I just returned from the CES (Consumer Electronics Show) in Vegas yesterday, or I would have answered sooner. I saw lots of new TV's, many 3D sets coming on the market. I liked the new OLED (organic LED) sets that were shown. Beautiful picture! I'm really beat though, the show was more crowded than ever this year, with about 140,000 in attendance. Every year is a marathon to try and see all the new tech. Looking forward to next year already!

BTW, if anyone wants to go to CES (admission is free), you can make a fake business card and get in without problems. A friend of mine went with me and got in, with a really fake looking card that he photoshopped from mine and printed out. They didn't even look twice at it.

TV4U2
!!!!!!! HAVING PROBLEMS WITH

!!!!!!! HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR TV !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it going on and off..??

Try some simple steps and you may find your TV comes alive again.

A few pages pack is the "How TO" with Photos.

IT WORKS...! My own TV has been working for over six months with no problems.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages

Connect With Techlore