Help! on Mitsubishi screen tv (model WS-B55)

80 posts / 0 new
Last post
redromad
not sure if my last post went

not sure if my last post went out, computer issue. i am having the same issue with my ws-b55 could you email the repair information. yes that is for the blinking green light. thank you

[email protected]

Ben Randall
UPDATE - I left the set off

UPDATE - I left the set off and unplugged with all external devices disconnected for about 3 weeks. I plugged it in two days ago and viola!: No bglod. But, I still have a 23 error code. Does anybody know how to trouble shoot the deflection circuits?

Bryan H
I have the same problem after

I have the same problem after a power outage was hoping to get manual and instructions as well. Thanks so much..Bryan [email protected]

Angie86
Hi Larry- We are having the

Hi Larry- We are having the exact same problem. Can you email me the manual and part we would need to fix the blinking timer light?

Angie86
Angie86 said:

Angie86 said:

Hi Larry- We are having the exact same problem. Can you email me the manual and part we would need to fix the blinking timer light?

My email is [email protected]

AaronS
Hello, as with these other ws

Hello, as with these other ws-B55 owners. I have the blinking light at plug-in. The light eventually shuts off. After that I hit the power button. The tv sounds if it is going to turn on but shuts off. I humbly request all available information and repair information. Thank You very much.

Larry Dillon
do a set diagnostic and lets

do a set diagnostic and lets see what you come up with??
Self Diagnostics
The V17 Chassis features Self Diagnostics to aid in troubleshooting problems that may cause the set to
automatically turn off or “shut down.” The “Timer/Power ON LED” provides an indication of the sets operation,
and the possible cause of a malfunction.
1. Initial Control Circuitry Check
Immediately after the TV is connected to an AC power source:
• The LED flashes three times ... indicating the Microprocessor has initialized and is functioning
properly.
• If the LED does not flash ... the Microprocessor is NOT functioning.
2. Error Code Operational Check
To activate the Error Code Mode, while the set is OFF, press the front panel “INPUT” and “MENU” buttons
at the same time and hold for 5 seconds. The LED will flash denoting a two digit Error Code.
Note: The Front Panel buttons must be used, NOT those on the Remote Control.
• The number of flashes indicates the value of the MSD (tens digit) of the Error Code.
• The flashing then pauses for approximately 1/2 second.
• The LED then flashes indicating the value of the LSD (ones digit) of the Error Code.
• The Error Code is repeated a total of 5 times.
Example: For Error Code is “24”, the LED will flash 2 times, pause, and then flash 4 times.
3. Error Codes
The Error Code designations indicating a malfunction, or no malfunction, are listed below:
“12” ... indicates no error has occurred.
“21” ... X-Ray Protect circuit.
“22” ... Short Protect circuit.
“23” ... Horizontal Deflection failure.
“24” ... Vertical Deflection failure.

AaronS
thank you for your reply.

thank you for your reply. here is my email for any available repair documentation. [email protected]

jkasbee
I have a model ws-b55 I have

I have a model ws-b55 I have ordered the kit and ihave replaced all caps and checked the fuses I am not getting. Error code22 what can I do to fix this . Should I order the converg kit will this fix a code22 on this model any help would be great thank you email me at [email protected]

portec01
Larry,

Larry,

I also have a Mitsubishi WS-B55. I have it in the extra bedroom which is the hottest room in the house. The kids were playing their Wii all day and the controls (volume etc) stopped working. First I tried resetting but this didnt work. the green light would blink for a while then stop. Would not even turn on. I unplugged the tv and let is sit overnight. In the morning it seemed to work fine. Last night it did the same thing. I unplugged again and let sit overnight. Now It will not turn on at all. Any advice would be much appreciated!

redromad
I have a new 930bb880003

I have a new 930bb880003 circuit board. I will sell it for $400. If interested send email to [email protected]

Mas1255
Help New Problem with my WS

Help New Problem with my WS-B55 Black Lines Across the screen. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Now I have no picture at all just a lot of color across the screen. Any help will be appreciated.

juliusb
Hi Larry, I am also an owner

Hi Larry, I am also an owner of a WS-B55 and am suffering with the same problem as the rest of the ones who feel like throwing the set out of the window. I would like to be a recipient of your expertise, if you can Email me that famous manual, it would surely be appreciated, [email protected] thanks Julius

juliusb
Hi Larry, I am also the

Hi Larry, I am also the proud owner of a WS-B55 and have the same prolem, after trying to turn the set on, it turns itself off, and after unplugging it and plugging back in the green light will blink for half a minute and than goes out. I ordered the caps you recommended, if I could bother you for the manual, it would be greatly appreciated my Email: [email protected] thanks Juliusb

Mas1255
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,
My WS-B55 has no picture, still has sound by now has gone completely black screen any suggestions?

Thanks

Dann1322
Hey guys,

Hey guys,
I've got the same problem with the blinking green light. Could someone please send the pics, instructions, manual....anything i would need to fix this problem? Thanks a bunch. Email is [email protected]

portec01
Larry, (or anyone else who

Larry, (or anyone else who can help)

Same issue as many, I have a model WS-B55 and it will not turn on. For awhile it would work ok after unplugging it and letting it sit for awhile, however, this no longer seems to work. Any advice on what to replace along with the manual would be appreciated.

Thank you!

benito
hi larry,

hi larry,

i have the same problem with my ws-b55 mitsubishi tv, i.e. blinking green light but wont turn on. please send me the manual or anything that will help with the problem. thanks

evil
The fix for this can be found

The fix for this can be found in the Service Manual section of this site.

Pages

Connect With Techlore