Need Service manual for WD-62525

85 posts / 0 new
Last post
capilot
dan;

dan;
the manual is on the techlore web site.
I down loaded a excelent copy from the site.
read it fully,then start the work.
good luck ..rm

mikelaguerre
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,
Sounds like you are the man with DLP repair. I was wondering if I might be able to grab a service manual off you. I have a WD-62525 that needs attention. My email is [email protected] GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Woooody
Larry,

Larry,

I just read you have the manual on the site - thanks a million!

Here is a quick link to it (it took me a while to find it):

Mitsubishi-Service-Manual-WD-52525-62525-52725-62725-52825-62825

Woooody
I have a WD-62525 with error

I have a WD-62525 with error code 37. Where can I get a lamp fan 299P282010 and a dmd fan 299P283010?

New or used would be great! My email is james.woodward at rocketmail.com

Dan McCoy
Larry Dillion I have a 3 year

Larry Dillion I have a 3 year old WD62525 I would really appreciate it if you would send me the service manual as well & the trouble shooting stuff, I have the green blinking light problem & i'm hopeing it is the capacitators or surface mount fuse, I have started taking it apart but donot know where the mother board is or exactly how to get it out, I am an Aircraft Mechanic so have some background in Mechanics but can use any help you or Anyone else can give.
please send me info on Capacitor replacement.

Thanks allot
Dan McCoy
[email protected]

ace1
I also am in the middle of

I also am in the middle of checking my DM board on my WD-62525.I have it stripped down all the way.The caps do look to be in very good shape.I have a LOT of dust all over every board.I also need the service manual for this model as the procdures I had are not for my particular set.Can anyone please send me the manual for my model?
[email protected]

Larry Dillon
That manual and repair docs

That manual and repair docs are available from the technicians corner here at techlore under the resources tab on the home page

krjones6725
I am looking for the service

I am looking for the service manual for a mitsubishi wd-62525. I recently had what I think was the fan go out. When I turn it on it make s terrible buzzing noise kinda like the fan is failing or has failed and is stuck and wont spin. Also no airflow comes out of the back and I dont see the blades turning. Is there any way I could get the service manual for this set? Also, do you know where I can find parts for it? Send manual and any info to [email protected] please!

B Shock
I have a Mitsubishi WD-62525.

I have a Mitsubishi WD-62525. Last time I turned it on the picture was all scrambled. I turned it off and reset it. hit the power button again, green light would come on and the the red lamp light. I bought a new Mitsubishi lamp. I plug it in and hit the power button. Nothing. about a mintue later on its own, the power light flashes green, i hear a click and then a buzzing noise from the speakers, this routine cycles a few times and everything clicks off. All the while the light never turns on. Any ideas? Also if someone would be so kind as to e-mail me the service manual as well, would be greatly appreciated. [email protected]

jmora
hi there, try this website to

hi there, try this website to purchase those parts from: www.discount-merchant.com
and if you are looking for the manual try this site www.retrevo.com, the manual you can get it for free I just downloaded the manual for a sharp tv and they have an extensive database of service manuals for different manufacturers including mitsubishi.

shawna
hi there

hi there

does anyone have a service manual for wd 62525.
please send it to [email protected].
thank you so much.

shawna
hi larry

hi larry
I havey a mitsubishi wd 62525 and my screen has many small green and gray regtangles. it also has no sound. can you tell what happen? can i fix it by myself or do i have to call a technitian?

pace v_1.3b
Hi Larry, would mind sending

Hi Larry, would mind sending me a copy of the service manual for the wd-52525. I would really appreciate it. My email address is [email protected] TV is on its second bulb, and it just gets a red light that comes on. So after hours of reading these forums and a few others I believe it is worth looking at and changing if need be the capacitors.. does this service manual assist in anyway to location or part number of such capacitors? I plan on doing a physical examination to every cap i see and change if needed. Does this manual contain the schematics? if not where would i get such a request. Thanks larry, for the few hours I met you I must say you help alot of people out, maybe I can be next, thanks in advance.

CBruce
Could I get in on this action

Could I get in on this action? I have a WD-52525 with a continuously blinking yellow status light, and nothing else! Is there a troubleshooting procedure? Could you send me the service manual to: [email protected]? I sure would appreciate it. I have some experience with repairing electronics, so I would not be afraid of getting in there and replacing some stuff if I only knew what!

Larry Dillon
please do not post your e

please do not post your e-mail as we are not suppose to answer those with an e-mail any longer. but to answer your question, you can get all the information off of the technicians corner on the home page under the resources tab, repair information, pictures, and service manual.Larry Dillon

JJJeffr
Larry,

Larry,

Do you still have the service manuals for the WD-62525. After a power outage last night, I am now suffering from the Blinking Green Light of Death....

I appreciate any help you can lend.... my email address is "jjjeffr at gmail dot com"

Thanks,
Jim

Marianne
Need Service manual for WD

Need Service manual for WD-62525. Can anyone help me? They can send it to [email protected]

Thanks!

peted64
Please send repair manual for

Please send repair manual for WD-62525. I have the green light of death...

gtravis
Can someone please send me

Can someone please send me the repair manual too?

Thanks

[email protected]

Kevin T
[email protected] for

[email protected] for service manual please.

davefortcollins
Mr.Larry,

Mr.Larry,

I think I have to replace the capacitors, on my WD62525. It stopped working, and now, when I plug it in, it does nothing but blink the green light 12 times, pause, and then 12 more blinks, and so on, and so on...(its the green light that says "timer" above it)... also, it seems like there's a barely audible "popping" sound coming from the speakers that seems to cycle with the blinking light..Can you please send me the schematics, and/or service manual, if you think i'll need it/them?
Thanks a whole lot in advance...
Do you think that my symptoms match the repair/replacing of the capacitors?
I really appreciate it,

Thanks, Dave
[email protected]

bgooch
I have a wd52525 I have

I have a wd52525 I have replaced the bulb. I fet the rapid green timer light flashing for a mintue then it goes to steady green, I then turn on the tv. I get sound but no picture and then after a couple minutes the red lamp light goes on and every thing else apreas to shut down, I then have to unplug the tv and replug in back in, I have tried the reset button and pressing the 2 buttons together (I think the Guide and Device) to reset the audio and video, and still the same results. I have the Owners Guide, is this the same as the "service manual"? I have read through trouble shooting and other aspects of the manual and haven't found anything to help ID or fix the issue. Can anyone give me advice on trouble shooting and fixing this?

BoxEtr
Hello, please forgive me for

Hello, please forgive me for parroting, but i have the WD-62525 and got the BTLOD, is the manual still available to users? if so could you send it to me? i certainly would appreciate it.. my emailis

[email protected]

thank you in advance

evil
The fix and the manual can be

The fix and the manual can be found in the Service Manual section of this site.

Pages

Connect With Techlore