Need Service manual for WD-62525

85 posts / 0 new
Last post
moldiver
Larry,

Larry,

I need to replace the capacitors on my WD62525. Can you please send me the schematics and service manual as well?

Thanks in advance
[email protected]

timyon
WD 62525

WD 62525
Earlier we turned the TV off came back a few hours later and now it will not turn on at all. The lamp status light had been yellow for a few months, 4-5 appx but never blinking or red to my knowledge. Now the TV will not turn on no lights no fan or anything. service manual pleas and any helpful info. [email protected]

Dyabs
I am trying to troubleshoot

I am trying to troubleshoot my WD62525 TV. Blue screen and white cloud. Replaced w/ new bulb but still have the same problem. I'll be replacing bad capacitors. Please send me service manual and maybe some helpful info.
Thanks in advance.
[email protected]

MitsuWD62525
Larry if you could, please

Larry if you could, please email WD-62525 service manual to [email protected]

Thanks much!

Dyabs
moldiver said: Larry, I need

moldiver said: Larry, I need to replace the capacitors on my WD62525. Can you please send me the schematics and service manual as well? Thanks in advance [email protected]

Any luck on your TV? Have you replaced your bad caps?

Dyabs

jewellp
Well i replace the lamp and i

Well i replace the lamp and i still have a solid red lamp light.
What next? Could you please send me a service manual for a wd-62525.
thanks,
jewell
[email protected]

kat
I am in serious need of the

I am in serious need of the Mitsubishi WD-62525 Service Manual. Can Anyone help me with this? Please e-mail me @ [email protected] if you can help. Thanks.

kat
I am also highly in need of

I am also highly in need of the Service Manual for the WD-62525 model. Can someone please help me with this? My e-mail address is [email protected]. Thanks very much for your help.

etech1
I am looking for a service

I am looking for a service manual for my Mits WD-62525. I checked the download section but did not see it. Could someone please email it to me at [email protected] Thanks in advance!

OaktonHD
I have the WD-62525 and I

I have the WD-62525 and I followed the same path. I turned the TV on this morning and: (1) got the message

Larry Dillon
if you need something you

if you need something you need to ask for something leave an e-mail adres.

MitsuWD62525
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:
if you need something you need to ask for something leave an e-mail adres.

Hi Larry,

Sent email on 9/15 above with my email address ( MitsuWD62525 [at] nordgren.us ).  Looking for a WD-62525 service manual.

Thanks!

Larry Dillon
I sent out the info with the

I sent out the info with the e-mail address you left and it will not deliver, it comes back as undeliverable with this addressMitsuWD62525 @ nordgren.us

James A. Farr
Can I please get the service

Can I please get the service manual Larry. My WD-62525 had the status light blinking red. It would not power on until I reset it the timmer light was taking a long time to go off I waited about 5 mins. Then I unplug the unit. After pluging it back in the timer light was back on, so I went upstairs for about a half hour. After coming back to look at it the timer light was off. so I turned on the power on the picture seemed fine but I can hear a slugish fan near the light. So I turned it off and am now asking you for the manual before I proceed. Can the fan getting stuck cause the red lights? Can you please email me any sugestions to [email protected]. Also can using an old bulb that was only used for about 6 months cause any damage? I ask because I changed a bulb that blew about two weeks ago and put in the old one. The old bulb has been fine and still is. Thanks

OaktonHD
Larry Dillon said: if you

Larry Dillon said: if you need something you need to ask for something leave an e-mail adres.

My apologies -- email address is [email protected].

MitsuWD62525
MitsuWD62525 said:

MitsuWD62525 said:

Larry Dillon said: if you need something you need to ask for something leave an e-mail adres.

Hi Larry,
Sent email on 9/15 above with my email address ( MitsuWD62525 [at] nordgren.us ).  Looking for a WD-62525 service manual.
Thanks!

Interesting, I own the domain so anything to nordgren.us should come through.  Please try my work address (hate posting to website due to spam it generates...)

bnordgren {at} valleyoak.com

Thanks yet again...

keek
Larry I have the green blink

Larry I have the green blink of death on my wd 62525. I am an EE and should be able to work this if I had the manual. Could you please email me the service manual? greatly appreciated.

Kevin

keek
I am looking for a fix for

I am looking for a fix for the blinking green light. i have a wd 62525 and I am an EE. Does anyone have the repair and or service manual???

thanks much. What a pain in the back side.

Keek

termane
LARRY

LARRY
I HAVE WD-62525 IM GOOKING FOR THE CAPS. COULD I PLEASE ALSO HAVE THE SERVICE MANUAL FOR MY WD-62525? THANKS ALAN [email protected]

Juans
hello i have a mitsubishi

hello i have a mitsubishi that sounds like arching to the chasis or somewhere can you please help me i have replaced the lamps but every ince in a while tha sound comes back please help [email protected] thankyou.

LA - Phoenix
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I am experiencing the dreaded blinking green light and have read the posts about replacing the caps on some of the boards. I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me the information that you have on the subject, you seem to be the man in the know. If you have any additional insight I would enjoy getting that also.

Thank you, very much!!

Curtis ([email protected])

LA - Phoenix
Larry,

Larry,

I was able to download the manual from the download section. However, I would appreciate the information you have on replacing the capacitors on the boards. Is there a better cap then the ones that are on the boards now? What do you recommend?

Thank you in advance,

Curtis [email protected]

JoeTBell
I have the Mits 62525 and am

I have the Mits 62525 and am noticing an audio static, especially when a guide is on the tv (I have a TiVo, but I don't think that's the issue). Any ideas as to what this might be?

capilot
Larry Dillon said: e-Mail

Larry Dillon said: e-Mail address Keek

Larry, I understand you have a copy of the service manual for the Imtsubishi Wd 62525.

if this is true I would like to have you foward one to me.

I have this tv ,the red lamp out light came on,I replaced the lamp.

now when I power the tv up the green timer light blinks for about 60 seconds ,then I push the power button ,I can hear the fans come on then the lamp lights for about 45 seconds then goes out,then after about 2 minutes the red lamp light comes on

help please!!

my e-mail is [email protected]

thank you

Toolman
Been reading through this and

Been reading through this and it seems like we all have a common problem. I have a WD62525 also and the green light continues to blink. Tried the wall outlet, tried unplugging it for more then 3 days and to no avail. If possible can i get a copy of the service manual? [email protected] .I can try to get parts from a TV repair shop if possible. Have not had any luck with someone wanting to come out to fix this. One guy sounded like he was interested but wanted to call me back after looking up some information. Still waiting for a return call after two weeks. And yes, i have left two messages.

JoeTBell
I have the Mits 62525 and am

I have the Mits 62525 and am noticing an audio static, especially when a guide is on the tv (I have a TiVo, but I don't think that's the issue). Any ideas as to what this might be?

capilot
Larry Dillon said: e-Mail

Larry Dillon said: e-Mail address Keek

Larry, I understand you have a copy of the service manual for the Imtsubishi Wd 62525.

if this is true I would like to have you foward one to me.

I have this tv ,the red lamp out light came on,I replaced the lamp.

now when I power the tv up the green timer light blinks for about 60 seconds ,then I push the power button ,I can hear the fans come on then the lamp lights for about 45 seconds then goes out,then after about 2 minutes the red lamp light comes on

help please!!

my e-mail is [email protected]

thank you

Toolman
Been reading through this and

Been reading through this and it seems like we all have a common problem. I have a WD62525 also and the green light continues to blink. Tried the wall outlet, tried unplugging it for more then 3 days and to no avail. If possible can i get a copy of the service manual? [email protected] .I can try to get parts from a TV repair shop if possible. Have not had any luck with someone wanting to come out to fix this. One guy sounded like he was interested but wanted to call me back after looking up some information. Still waiting for a return call after two weeks. And yes, i have left two messages.

johnny5
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I seem to be having the same problem a lot of other folks have. Mits wd-62525 with a constant blinking timer light when plugged in. After reading through the other responses I have made an attempt at gaining access to the dm board to check the capacitors with no luck. If you could send email me the service manual and any other info on swapping the caps I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Jon ([email protected])

pj
I also just got a Mits wd

I also just got a Mits wd-62525 givin to me with the blinking green light and would like to see if it possible to have manual sent to [email protected]

Thank You
Dan

Pages

Connect With Techlore