samsung hdtv 1080i picture problem

66 posts / 0 new
Last post
GirlyGirl
Hi...we have a Samsung HDTV

Hi...we have a Samsung HDTV 1080i (model HCR4755w). The picture is yellowish. We have adjusted all the controls (bright/contrast/etc) and it still remains yellowish. Any ideas how to fix this? I tried the Samsung website and no luck on getting info.

Thanks GG

Amylt6
Hi I have a Samsung HDTV

Hi I have a Samsung HDTV 1080i and the picture is bowed in on both sides. I initially thought the mirror was broken but it doesn't cut off the picture. Can someone please tell me how to fix this? It's a nice TV and we would rather not have to buy another since we can't lift it!

easyab
Amylt6 said: Hi I have a

Amylt6 said: Hi I have a Samsung HDTV 1080i and the picture is bowed in on both sides. I initially thought the mirror was broken but it doesn't cut off the picture. Can someone please tell me how to fix this? It's a nice TV and we would rather not have to buy another since we can't lift it!

Hi,

Push the menu button and compare to image #4 in The Convergence Gallery.  If you have a similar image with colored outlines or 3D picture, you have a Convergence Fault.

Samsung TV Convergence Repair can cost anywhere from $250 to $550, depends on who you call.

We do it in 9 Canadian cities (Vancouver, Victoria, Kelowna, Edmonton, Calgary, London, Kitchener and Toronto. Samsung TV Convergence Repair $257, including S/call, Parts and labor.

Robert

pepe
I also had a problem with

I also had a problem with bowed lettering of different colors. I was able to correct the problem by purchasing a convergence board for about 70 dollars. It's been a while but you can google convergence board with the model of your tv. It is relatively easy to replace. Remove back panel of the tv and the board has a couple of connectors. Good luck . Hope this helps.

felix75
hi all,

hi all,

really bafled as our samsung HDTV screen goes green regularly and can stay like it for hours and even days. You can still see the image (just) but its all tinted green and terrible to watch. We have tried everything but usuall it just fixes itself. The problem returns when you turn the tv off and then on again.
help please

Pages

Connect With Techlore