Mitsubishi WS55511 will not turn on

67 posts / 0 new
Last post
schoon
Purchase the kit/kits from

Purchase the kit/kits from the site Larry posted. I did and set has been working ever since. Mine ended up being the convergence repair, but I bought both just in case. Good luck.

HecSal
Hi I have Mitsubshi WD-65733

Hi I have Mitsubshi WD-65733 DLP, I was having problems with my cable, I was getting sound with no picture. I fixed the problem it was a loose cord, however right after the TV powered off for no reason, now I dont get anything. No green blinking lights or solid lights....Not sure what happened, tried to reset system but nothing happened, unplugged for six hours an still nothing. Any ideas?????

Niki
I have the WS-55511. The set

I have the WS-55511. The set turns on for a few seconds, then shuts off. I have 12V at pin 3 on PC9A21, no open fuses, and C9A60 does not appear leaky. Where do I go from here?

cjackson
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have the WS 55511 where the green light keeps blinking and the TV will not turn on. Can you please send me the manual? thanks!

[email protected]

darn704
cjackson,

cjackson,

Did you ever get your set fixed? I'm having the same problem and wondered if it was easy or worth fixing.

Thanks.

Danny-

Frankie,A
I had a continous blinking

I had a continous blinking green light and the tv wouldn't turn on off or reset.
Remedy:
I have just had my ws55511 repaired by a tech. He found 6 out of 7 capacitors bad.
He replaced all of them and the t.v. now works great.
No more continous blinking light that I couldn't resolve.

Another cause for a continous blinking light:
would be that the coolant liquid in the guns leaks onto a circut board thereby making a repair impossible as the parts from Mitsubishi are no longer available.
P.S. Pardon my spelling

Pages

Connect With Techlore