Segway Spotting - Moving beyond birds, trains, and license plates

105 posts / 0 new
Last post
Steven Jones (not verified)
Waiting on the platform at

Waiting on the platform at the "Mars" station.  Not the planet silly, those trains leave from Florida! 

They have the best car wash

They have the best car wash specials on Sundays - though I think I got screwed with the "interior package" - what exactly did they vacuum and windex?

I'm not worthy, I'm not

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy!

(No subject)

Larry Dillon
Hey Did you here about the

Hey Did you here about the software Glitch in the Segways?  Its a problem where when your going forward, the unit will shift into reverse and knock you down.

Sadly, yes, I did hear about

Sadly, yes, I did hear about it.  Will be lugging the ole girl in this weekend for an upgrade.  Will let you know if I have to reboot after the updates are installed.

Larry Dillon
So did you get the old girl

So did you get the old girl reprogrammed with a newer version of her mind? LOL Sadly im sure she lost all those sweet memorys of all of your travels?

Larry Dillon
(No subject)

CryFrown

Good news all (or at least

Good news all (or at least all those who feigned concern):

Waiting in line for repairsI have successfully updated the Segway software and have the pics to prove it. The whole process was pretty painless - for me at least. While I was waiting for Michelle to have her Way with my Seg - wait, that didn't come out right - I had a chance to check out the new i2! Is there an upgrade in my future?

Plugged In...

I am not sure how I feel

I am not sure how I feel about seeing this under glass at the Museum of Science and Industry...

Segway in Museum 

Yog-Sothoth
They rent these in Telluride,

They rent these in Telluride, Colorado:

gsterpka
Great PICs.

Great PICs.
makes me want a segie.
Not allowed in some of the parks?
That's nonsense!
Wait till enough of them are around,
then you will have to license them.
how many miles to a charge?
george
Cabot, AR

Larry Dillon
With the price of gas these

With the price of gas these days, seems like a great inexpensive alternative to local commuting?

dkaz
You need to add a shot with a

You need to add a shot with a hot girl on your Segway...otherwise all these lonely Segway photos are a bit sad (especially the one with Segway on your couch).

Pages

Connect With Techlore