Replaced Capacitors Mitsubishi WD-62725, no more BGLOD, but no picture, no sound

36 posts / 0 new
Last post
nukid
I have been working on a

I have been working on a 52725 since Nov. Finally had it on a week or so ago, but it was pretty dim. but it works. Now, this past week, there is no picture but there is sound. I thought maybe the light just bit the dust. Am hopefully picking up another bulb tomorrow and will try it. But, was wondering, the bulb in the tv doesn't say 915P020010 but a different number on both the light and the housing, M90830720103. Anyone know if that is a good number? I don't know what it relates to. Couldn't find any reference for it. I got the tv for free last Oct.

spammy
I had the same issue, I

I had the same issue, I finally got the TV working for about 3 weeks when it shut off and the red LED came on. I had a known good extra lamp and replaced it but I still get the red lamp and no picture. I don't know if the Power board went out again or if it's a lamp fan failure. I hope to dig into it more this weekend. Does anyone have any ideas of where to start?

Thanks

evil
1.Start with the Servie

1.Start with the Servie Manual 2.Make shure you seated the DM board correctly 3.push device and menu for 5 seconds and see how many times it blinks.

Rikketyrik
Unfortunately with the 62725,

Unfortunately with the 62725, there is nothing to seat the DM board into. The board is screwed into a sheet metal panel, and then connected to the other boards and chassis by a series of cables and ribbons.

kcoola , let me know if you have any success. I have a few more caps to replace, but I have a feeling I won't be successful. I suspect that some of the chipe may have gone bad when the capacitors blew.

I've already started shopping for another TV.

wedgeless
i also have this problem, no

i also have this problem, no picture but turns on and i get the static sound from having no signal. i have replaced bulb, and ballest, a company came and replaced whole chassis assembly the only thing left in the tv is the board attached to the optical engine witch i believe is called the dmd board. tv turns on and displays no error codes and in 2min it will shut off and the lamp light will blink red, in service manual when it starts blinking red the code reads lamp abnormality? i believe 34 is the error code. anyone have suggestions?

Pages

Connect With Techlore