Mitsubishi WS-65513 green blinking light & no power

121 posts / 0 new
Last post
Poormansfixitguy
I also have the same problem

I also have the same problem with my 55313 hd TV.Could someone send me some info!!Thanks

Larry Dillon
HD man and Fixitguy and

HD man and Fixitguy and boogie,
The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kit comes with original Sanyo STK IC'S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made IC'S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases GOOD LUCK!!! it might also be a good idea to also order the blinking light kit as this is also a big problem with theses sets!!!!!!!
Larry D.

Indygig
Blinking green power light

Blinking green power light after moving the WS55511 Mitsubishi tv. Any help would be appreciated....somewhat handy. [email protected]

chip77
i have same problem with WS

i have same problem with WS-65513

please send me a email thanks!

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
please do not post e-mails

please do not post e-mails any longer you will not be helped go to the open threads and ask a question if there is not one for your problem START ONE!!!!!
Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!

LeahB
Just reading this thread and

Just reading this thread and noticed a lot of people are having the same problem as I am. I have a Mitsubishi 65 inch TV (model number ws-65513 it has the

multimediaDave
Hi Larry.

Hi Larry.

I have the continuous blinking green light on my Mitsubishi WS-65713.

Could you please email me the repair instructions.

Thanks

Dave

Roger1
Larry, im having the same

Larry, im having the same blinking light problem on my mitsubishi ws-65813. i have replaced the 4 capacitors on the dm board with 1000uf 35v capacitors but the tv keeps blinking...i was wondering if you could send me the repair instructions to my email I understand that there may be more than the 4 bad caps in the set.

[email protected]

If anyone reading this post has recieved these from Larry can you forward them to me. I want to get this set fixed soon. Thanks

DMLake
Larry - I too am having the

Larry - I too am having the same green blinking light problem on the Mitsubishi WS-65513. Can you please send the repair instructions? [email protected]. Thanks a bunch.

Mechhead
Hi Larry and thanks for the

Hi Larry and thanks for the great info. I have the WS-65611 TV. I have replaced the 7 caps in the DM module but still have no power. The green light flashes for 48 seconds then goes out. The voltage on fuses F9A02 thru F9A05 read 7.8 volts DC across the board. Any info for this problem and or repair instruction would be great. I can be contacted at [email protected]. Thanks much Mechhead

W Scott Faggart
I have a WS-55511 with the

I have a WS-55511 with the blinking green light as many others have exhibited. The TV will not turn on or reset. Wouls appreciate directions from anyone on the porcess to locate and repair the DM. Thanks

My direct e-mail is [email protected]

Thank you

bbarr1982
just wondering if i also

just wondering if i also gould get the replacement instructions. would really appreciate it. thanks. bryan

John Slusher
I too just found our WS-65713

I too just found our WS-65713 model only blinking green light and no success with reset button, unplugging, etc. Any assistance appreciated. email is [email protected].

Thanks.

Howards
I am working on a WS 65513

I am working on a WS 65513 with continuous green blinking non-stop.

Is the DM board repairable or can I order a replacement board.

Larry Dillon
nope sorry to tell you

nope sorry to tell you Mitshubishi does not have complete boards avaylable but try PTScorp.com, call them and see if they can assist you with a rebuilt boardv or perhaps they can rebuild your board>>> GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon

ChaseB
Howdy,  I have the WD-62525

Howdy,
  I have the WD-62525 with the continuos green blinking light.  Do you have the service manual for that tv?  My email is [email protected]
thanks
chase

Angelito Mandapat
My WS 65513 is 5 years old

My WS 65513 is 5 years old and just now affected by this "green blinking plague". I would also like to have a copy of the instructions. Please send it to [email protected]

lashi
Good day guys, I'm

Good day guys, I'm experiensing wavy pictures and lines on my ws65513 65" mit.tv. I read in the forum that it might be a bad 9 volt regulator .
i have too questions.
Where can I buy the 9 volt regulator for my tv?.
Secondly, is it something I can fixed myself? because I'm tired of spending too much money to all these technicians who will tell you I will fix the problem and yet after paying them, the problems still there?
Please kindly help me with info on how to fix myself.
My email is [email protected].
Thank you

fishncamper
I also have the same blinking

I also have the same blinking green light problem on my WS-65513.

Please email me the repair instructions and manual, parts #'s for hi-temp capacitors and any other info to [email protected]

Thank you,

Chris Miller
had the green light problem

had the green light problem but fixed it. Now I have a really weird problem. I have the WS-65513 , and it just goes to blue or black screen for no reason. You have to turn the tv of then back on to regain pic and audio. I tried switching my inputs to every one it has and eventually it does the same thing.

No rhyme or reason. Might go a week no problem and then today 30 times. Love the TV but this is driving me nuts.

Anyone know what this is.

And do you all think I should repair or just get new set?

Thanks for your input

little john
WS-65713 with green blinking

WS-65713 with green blinking green light----would apreciate the instrutions on replacing the 4 caps---- [email protected]

raven81
My green power light keeps

My green power light keeps blinking on my mitsubishi ws-65513, it has been blinking for about a month now and the tv will not turn on, if you could please send me the instructions on how to fix it that would be great. my email address is [email protected] Thank you - Dave

Peter Rizzo
Hi Larry, I'm having the same

Hi Larry, I'm having the same blinking light problem as well. I think I can manage the fix with the help of your repair info. Was going to sell my tv TOMORROW; so glad the damage occurred before the transaction could take place. My email is [email protected]. Thanks so much!

conjohn
65513 having same problem but

65513 having same problem but i replaces all 4 capacators with the proper ones a year ago and had no problems until now pulled out the dm and the caps seem fine none are raised and i tried the reset please advise [email protected]

skirk4300
Problem solved! If you've

Problem solved! If you've replaced the capacitors and triple checked all of your connects and you still have the blinking light here is one more step to consider before tackling fuses.

Its very likely your problem is the capacitors are grounding out on the case. I removed the DM board case cover and placed it inside facing up, on four blocks in an open square positioning the area where the capacitors potentially made contact in the open space between the blocks. With a hammer I carefully stretched/bent the metal outward until the area where each of the capacitors was clearly out of contact.

Replace the cover, remount, plug in (you may have to depress the tiny reset once) and you should be good to go. In fact, looking back, I might have tackled this first as none of my capacitors had any apparent bulging.

My deepest appreciation to Larry et al - what a sense of accomplishment and it doesn't hurt that the scoffing wife was choking down her skepticism and was quite impressed!

MacGyver309
bliking green light
i have ws65513 model with same blinking light of death. would like it if you could send me this fix as well. e-mail is [email protected]
Dshalee3
I have a ws55515 with the
I have a ws55515 with the same problem, could someone please email me the instructions with the circuit board schematics to fix it please. Thank you. [email protected]
Robert McDermott
I have a WS65513 with
I have a WS65513 with blinking light that I'm going to attempt replacing the DM board caps. Is there anything else I should look at replacing while I'm in it ? Could anyone e-mail me instructions & any helpful info. on this set ? I also have a WS73615 that works fine But recently has a gitter in the bottom half of the screen. All channels, All the time. You can see it in any vertical lettering on the lower half of the screen the most. Something must be going bad, But what / Any Ideas ? Thanks ! Robert McD. [email protected]
Goblin
Hi All~
Hi All~ If LARRY DILLON or anyone has a repair suggestion PLEASE HELP!  Our Mitsubishi WS 65611 has started intermitently turning itself off with no rhyme or reason as to when or how often it happens per day. When it shuts itself off there is a popping sound and in a second or two the green indicator light starts flashing. Once the green light stops flashing the green light goes out and then the TV can be turned on again and the picture comes back on. We do not want to trash this TV and are hoping to fix it ourselves if anyone has a repair suggestion. Happy New Year!  Many Thanks!
bobdtl
Repair info on Green Blinking
Green Blinking Light of Death.  If anyone has repair info, please share with me on [email protected].  TV is Mitsubishi WS-65813

Pages

Connect With Techlore