Mitsubishi WS-65513 green blinking light & no power

121 posts / 0 new
Last post
Kevin A
Add me to the list of green

Add me to the list of green light victims.
I would appreciate receiving a copy of the repair instructions, as well.
Thank you so much, Larry, in advance!
Kevin

Ronjr
Hey larry, with so may people

Hey larry, with so may people requesting you send them these repair instructions, wouldn't it be easier to post them on this site and allow those who need them to simply click and download rather than you having to email everyone individually? Thanks for all you do.

MARIO VARGAS
can I get the repair

can I get the repair instructions e mailed to me.

all im getting is a lot of  comments of my same problem.

Kevin A
I agree with Ronjr. It would

I agree with Ronjr. It would be easier, and I see that many repair articles have been posted. Thanks, Kevin A

paulorky58
am afflicted by the same

am afflicted by the same problem, I would appreicaite if you can send me the instructions to fix my green blinking light on my Mitsubishi ws-55513. My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance,

Paul

TnT1785
Hi Larry I am having the same

Hi Larry I am having the same problem with my set too. I have a ws-48613 with the blinking light of death. Could you please send me any repair info for my tv. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks, Tim

Ronjr
The repair instructions have

The repair instructions have been posted to the home page at techlore.com. I was able to fix my set using these instructions.

stevo7
also having the DM Module

also having the DM Module issue. please send instructions to [email protected] thanks,

TnT1785
Hi Larry I am having the same

Hi Larry I am having the same problem with my set too. I have a ws-48613 with the blinking light of death. Could you please send me any repair info for my tv. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thanks, Tim

Ronjr
The repair instructions have

The repair instructions have been posted to the home page at techlore.com. I was able to fix my set using these instructions.

stevo7
also having the DM Module

also having the DM Module issue. please send instructions to [email protected] thanks,

Ken k
green blinking light wont go

green blinking light wont go out no pic no sound maybe capacitor any one with info on replace them

modelofchrist
Hi Larry some problem

Hi Larry some problem blinking green light ... any info you can send my way would be helpful [email protected]

Paul

JPrice
Ours went black and will not

Ours went black and will not go back on. Any ideas??? None of the caps are swollen. Please email us instructions. [email protected] Thanks,

GoldenGuy
Another blinking victim here.

Another blinking victim here. I have a WD62525. I replaced all of the 1000uf caps on all boards but still have the green timer issue. Anybody know what other parts I should replace to correct this? [email protected]
Thanks!!!

kat41
We are having the same issue

We are having the same issue with our WS-65611 with the blinking light and no power. Would you please help us out. By sending us the instructions on the fix too. We would appreciate it so very much.

Model WS-65611
Serial # 104743
Manufactured: DEC.2002

Thank You

Kathie and Guy
[email protected]

phamlkd
Hello I have the mitsubishi

Hello I have the mitsubishi we-65513 and it was working fine the night before. But the next morning I turned on and it is just blinking really fast. Can you please help me.

Kelly Krizan
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I inherited a WD65513. it worked for about a month and I've got the dreaded green blinking light. Would you be so kind as to e-mail me repair instructions. The set is 6 years old and not worth a grand to fix it.

Thanks,
Kelly

skirk4300
Larry, first - you're a saint

Larry, first - you're a saint to have responded to this issue for the last 18 months!

I'm new to the site and have just encountered the same power failure while set was off and plugged in to a surge protector. When I turned on my Mitsu WS-65611 I got nothing but a continually flashing green light.

From what I gathered from reading through half of the nearly 40 pgs here you have a solution you're willing to share (skirk4300@yahoo). Do I need to be a tech wizard to make the repair? Economics don't support the $650 repair quote let alone a new TV. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Ruben3352
I have a WS-65517 with

I have a WS-65517 with blinking light and no power does anyone have a fix for that. email address id [email protected]. Any info would be appreciated

blkivry
change capacitors on dm board

change capacitors on dm board. they will be puffed at the top.

Larry Dillon
Kelly, Kristan,blkivry

Kelly, Kristan,blkivry,Ruben3352,skirk4300,The best advice I can tell you all is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!BE SURE to get the extended kit. Good luck also because of the age of the set and if you don't want any problems for awhile with your set order the extended kit aqs well as the convergence kit.
Larry Dillon

P. Walther
Larry, I'm hoping you can

Larry, I'm hoping you can help. I've got the WS-65613 and the blinking green light problem. I would like to try the fix you have recommended. Can you send me the directions? Would be greatly appreciated. email is [email protected]

RBIHALA
Larry,

Larry,

I also have the green blinky light. Can you please send me instructions on the fix. Greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray

[email protected]

1950 Panhead
Hi Larry. Can you add me to

Hi Larry. Can you add me to the list of guys with a dead WS-65513 and send the repair info? It'll save me a ton of bucks and keep the wife happy (for a while at least). Has anyone heard if Mistubishi has

KevinMac
Larry,

Larry,
Please send out instructions to fix ws73909 (blinking green light)
Thanks, Kevin
email: [email protected]

KevinMac
Mit. WS-73909

Mit. WS-73909
Need help on this fix . . . ANYONE . . . .

Trying to figure out which board is which on my WS-73909. There are 2 silver metal chasis cover a total of 3 boards. The one on the left (larger) has 2 boards under the chasis. The one on the right (smaller) has 1 board. Which board needs to be pulled to service the capacitors?
Thanks,
Kevin
[email protected]

JT08201
Hi-

Hi-

SAME issue with the WS-65513 I replaced the four (4) capacitors with the right ones, but it back together and same thing... blinking light coninues...

If anyone has info on other things to look at (i.e. power supply, etc) please let me know... [email protected]

thank you!

boogie
haveing same problem with

haveing same problem with ws65513 please email fix grately love to fix my set [email protected] thank u

hd man
We are experiencing the same

We are experiencing the same blinking light syndrome on our Mitsubishi WS-65513 and we have replaced the four 1000mf/16v capacitors in the DM Module with 1000mf/35v. The problem STILL EXISTS!! Any help would be appreciated!!

Pages

Connect With Techlore