Flashing Green Light - Mitsubishi HDTV

93 posts / 0 new
Last post
cleg
Flashing Green Light - Mitsubishi HDTV

I have a 55" Mitsi TV with the flashing light problem.  It flashes about 50 times, and if I am right there and repush the power button it will come on.  The remote quit working too.  I have been fighting this for a long time.  The company I bought the extended warranty through went out of business.  Can someone send me the instruction on the cap repair to see if I can get this fixed?  Thanks

Larry Dillon
What is the model number of

What is the model number of this TV set?

cleg
It is a ws-55513 and it says

It is a ws-55513 and it says it was made in April of 2004

Larry Dillon
i will send out the repair

i will send out the repair instructions if I knew where to send them too!?

aheckber
larry could you send me the

larry could you send me the instructions for fixing this problem too. i have a

Mitsubishi WS-65869

thanks alot

adam

Larry Dillon
Adam, to where?  LOL I am not

Adam, to where?  LOL I am not a mind reader man! LOL

jkenney
aheckber said: larry could

aheckber said: larry could you send me the instructions for fixing this problem too. i have a

Mitsubishi WS-65869

thanks alot

adam

Larry I have Mitsubitshi wd62825 with the same flasng green problem. I would appreciate those instructions. Thanks. jkenney 

jkenney
aheckber said: larry could

aheckber said: larry could you send me the instructions for fixing this problem too. i have a

Mitsubishi WS-65869

thanks alot

adam

Mitsubishi WS-65869

thanks alot

adam

Larry I have Mitsubitshi wd62825 with the same flashing green problem. I would appreciate those instructions. Thanks. jkenney 

Larry Dillon
Where would you all like them

Where would you all like them sent to. I need an e-mail address!

jkenney
Larry Dillon said: Where

Larry Dillon said: Where would you all like them sent to. I need an e-mail address!

Thanks Larry. Please send to [email protected]

jkenney
Thanks Larry: Could you

Thanks Larry: Could you resend to [email protected]. Thanks. jk

Larry Dillon
Already sent them man.

Already sent them man. Yesterday, three times.

cleg
If you could send them to

If you could send them to [email protected] I would appreciate it.  Thanks for your help.

It is a ws-55513 and it says it was made in April of 2004

KRGood
Larry, I have a WS 55859 that

Larry, I have a WS 55859 that is about 6 years old and have the "blinking green light" after a recent power failure. I have a "whole house surge protetor" supplied by the electric company and a 50000 joul surge protector on the power plug but apparently it made no difference.

I have contatcted Mitsubishi on the issue and am waiting for a reply from their customer service dept. Apparently you have some "fix it" instructions for the DM board from what I am reading in the forum. I would very much like to have those instructions sent to me and what ever you may have that will aid me in fixing this problem.  <[email protected]>

Thanks Much

K Goodnight

Larry Dillon
cleg and krgood, I will send

cleg and krgood, I will send out the repair info to each of you ASAP. Good Luck

Lew
Larry,

Larry,

I have the same model and the same problem.  TV is on a APC battery backup.  A minor power flucuation - and now the continuous "Blinking Green Light"

Would you so kind as to send the "FIX" instructions to [email protected] ??

TIA,

Lew

Dew
Larry

Larry

I also have a WS55859 with the continuous green blinking  timer light.  Could you send me the repair instructions as well.  I would appreciate it.  [email protected]

Thx

Dwayne

Larry Dillon
Lew, what model? There are

Lew, what model? There are many mentioned here.

Larry Dillon
Dwayne, they are on their way

Dwayne, they are on their way. Good Luck

lizard
I have a WS 55859 Mitsubishi

I have a WS 55859 Mitsubishi tv. It has a blinking green light. The tv repairman put a DM board in and said I needed a signal processing board. He took out the DM board and told me to get a new tv. How can I fix these problems? I would appreciate any help you could give me.

John Benisek

Larry Dillon said: Where would you all like them sent to. I need an e-mail address!

Larry,

I have a Mits WD-62825 with the blinking green light problem experienced after a power failure.

Would you be so king as to email the fix instructions to me at [email protected]?

Thanks in advance.

JPB

John Benisek

Larry,

I have a Mits WD-62825 with the blinking green light problem experienced after a power failure.

Would you be so king as to email the fix instructions to me at [email protected]?

Thanks in advance.

JPB

KarlV56
Larry, seems I have the same

Larry, seems I have the same problem as many others...the flashing green light!! I have a Mitsubishi WD62825. Would you be so kind as to email the fix instructions to me at

[email protected]

Thanks in advance for your assistance in helping me fix this problem.

Karl

shante77
Larry, I have a Mitsubishi

Larry, I have a Mitsubishi wd6825 2004 and I am having the same problem with the blinking gren light. Can you email me at [email protected], the instructions to fix this problem? Thank you in advance!

BIGKSC
Larry, I also have the never

Larry, I also have the never ending green blinking light on a WS-55513. Could I get those repair instructions to and could you tell me where to get the parts also?

Thank you,  and please send to:  [email protected] 

BIGKSC
Larry,

Larry,
Thanks for your fast response. I now wish I had found this Forum before I paid $17 for the manual at ServiceManuals.net. Oh well! Still a cheap fix if it works.
Will let you know.

Misushitty
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

You seemed to be the man in all this...Long story short...BJORNS...want about 750 big ones to "supposely" fix my WD-52525. The problem is I don't have faith in the whole process...I am an amateur PC technician myself, so you know about when you get the funny feeling.

They are blaming the powersuppy and a bunch of other stuff that to me further makes them sound/look clueless. No disrespect.

Please send me anything you got on my Mit WD-52525. YOU ARE AWESOME FOR BEING SO HELFUL TO ALL OF US.

GODSPEED!
ALEX
[email protected]

ftoemas
Larry Dillon said: I works on

Larry Dillon said: I works on about 90% of these models.

Mr. Dillon

I have been playing lucky or unlucky with my Mitsubishi WS-55513. Of course the wonderfully humorous blinking green light. I would greatly appreate the instructions on how to fix this problem if you wouldnt mind. My wife would be even more appreative. Thank you very much!!! Do the instructions come with a service manual or is this not needed?

E-mail    [email protected]

Larry Dillon
I am sending everything to

I am sending everything to you. Good Luck

BIGKSC
Larry,

Larry,
The 4 caps worked for me,fuses looked good.You saved me from buying a new TV, Many THANKS. I have sent you $50, hope all others will to!
Total fix still under $150 with new toys from Radio Shack,and extra parts for next repair.

deesee
Larry,

Larry,
Hi, I am also having the green timer light flashing problem. I have a WS55859, would you be so kind to send me the instructions on how to fix the problem?? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
[email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore