93 posts / 0 new
Last post
BGibson
Mr. Dillon,

Mr. Dillon,

It appears you have a possible solution for this infamous

Eric I
Larry,I also have a

Larry,I also have a mitsubishi wd62825 with the flashing green timer light. tv will not power up.I have tried to reset but no success. I have read posts about dm board repair. can you fwd insrtuctions for repair as well as suggestions as to where i can find replacement dm board and cost.Thanks Eric email [email protected]

palmnorris
Larry Dillon said: I am

Larry Dillon said: I am sending everything to you. Good Luck

Larry,

Would you also send me instructions for the flashing green timer light issue.  I have a WD-52725

email     [email protected]

Thanks

Paul

shante77
larry can you please send me

larry can you please send me the instructions to fix my flashing light?
[email protected]

shante77
Larry, I forgot to tell you

Larry, I forgot to tell you what kind of TV I had Mitsuishi wd6825 (2004). I need instructions to let me know what I need to do or buy to fix the blinking light problem. [email protected]

hood
TO the god named larry, same

TO the god named larry, same problem here. i have a 50' mitsubshi ws-55859 2001

blink blink blink blink
email is [email protected]

Nastygreenlight
I have a wd 52725 with that

I have a wd 52725 with that nasty little flashing green light also. If you could send many any help it would be much appreciated. [email protected]. Thanks, Mark.

Jeanette
My tv was on and I went away

My tv was on and I went away from it for 5 minutes and when I came back the tv was black and no sound. I have the green light flashing and the manual on/off switch doesn't work. I unplugged it to "reset" it and plugged it back in and the flashing green light came back on. Model is WS-55511, manufactured in 2002. Is this an inexpensive fix or is the tv to old to bother with? Thanks.

Gumby
Mitshubishi ws55859 blinking

Mitshubishi ws55859 blinking green light same issues no picture or sound .

[email protected]

Gumby
Larry,

Larry,

I am having the same blinking green light on a WS55859 manufactured Nov 2001 and can not find owners manual and company is no help. Repair to look at it would be to haul it into a shop and starts at $175 no parts.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Don
[email protected]

ShaunZ
Larry - Can you please send

Larry - Can you please send me the instructions for replacing the DM capacitors on the WS-55859. I removed the DM board but was suprised to see 7 capacitors instead of 4 and they are 16V instead of the 35V capacitors I bought at Radio Shack.

Thank You
[email protected]

Larry Dillon
DO not use radio shack

DO not use radio shack capacitors!!, They wll not lat long and blow up th DM in a matter of months.

Ty Connell
Greetings,

Greetings,

Would like repair manual / instructions for WS 55859 also.

ty dot connell at gmail dot com

Thanks!

copyhere
My WS65869 has the same

My WS65869 has the same problem after a power failure and my 5 yr ext warranty just ran out 6 mo ago. I would apprieciate these instructions [email protected]

FLTeacherperson
Would you have the

Would you have the instructions for fixing the blinking light problem on the Mitsubishi WD 25725? If yes, please send to [email protected]. Thanks so much!

shante77
Can someone anyone please

Can someone anyone please email me the instructions to fix the blinking light? No one has yet to send me the information, the model is wd6825 (2004. My email address is [email protected].

[email protected] Please someone send me the information!!!

HappySnapon
Hello,

Hello,
I have a Mitsubishi WS-65869 with the green flashing light too.
I was wondering if I should replace the caps first or do other diagnostics first. Whatever that may be with a unit that doesn't even turn on.
If someone could send me the diagnostic procedure and repair procedure I would appreciate it. Money is quite tight at this time and I am looking to do this repair myself.

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks,
Kent

Blaster
I have the flashing green

I have the flashing green light and the TV does not turn on. It is a 73 inch Diamond series Mitsubishi (Don't have the exact model # here in front of me) Can someone please email what to check/do to try to fix it.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Jim

bart
I am getting the flashing

I am getting the flashing green light on my WS-55513 for a few hours now. This seems to occur after attempting to turn the set on from the remote rather than the front of the TV. In the past when this happened it would stop flashing after a few minutes and then turn on normal, but not today. FYI I have no electrcial experienec at all as it sounds like the solution is technically based. Also, the TV has aevere burn in on the sides of the screen and the bottom from news shows. Not sure if it worth a piad service visit. Look forward to hearing from you.

Tom
[email protected]

Drisner
Can you send me instructions

Can you send me instructions on how to fix this blinking light problem too?? Happened last night and it is driving us looney. Thanks

Deanna

Doug64
Larry,

Larry,

I'm yet another in the flashing green light camp with a Mitsubish WS-65513. Can you please email the repair instructions at [email protected]?

Thank you,

Doug

Peter111
I have a mitsubishi with the

I have a mitsubishi with the same problem can you email me the intructions to fix? WS4815 is the model #

bart
can someone send me the

can someone send me the repair instructions?

Tom
[email protected]

StringNH
Larry,

Larry,
I have a Mitsubishi WS-55859 with with the blinking green light problem. Could you please send me the repair info you have.
Thanks for the help

Brian
[email protected]

mitsubishi62825
I have the flashng green

I have the flashng green light problem in my Mits 62825 after a power surge iIwould apreciate very mucha copy of your repair instructions for this problem. My email address is [email protected] . thanks very much for your time and effort.

spazmanrules
Yes, I also have a Mitsubishi

Yes, I also have a Mitsubishi WS-55859 with the blinking green light problem. It is amazing how many people have the same problem at the same time.
If someone could please send me any repair info they have, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Glenn
[email protected]

Nova1784
WOW. Seems to be quite a club

WOW. Seems to be quite a club. 'm having the same problem of a blinking timmer light with my Mitsubishi 55959. For no certain reason TV does not respond to any buttons. The Green Timer indicator light just flashes over and over again. I've tried unplugging for a while, reset button and nothing. Did you find an answer? Denise

Chris S
I just replaced 6 capacitors

I just replaced 6 capacitors (4 small and two larger) and I now have a rapidly blinking green light. Model 52725 mitsubishi. Please help me out. Thanks, Chris

spazmanrules
Yes, I also have a Mitsubishi

Yes, I also have a Mitsubishi WS-55859 with the blinking green light problem. It is amazing how many people have the same problem at the same time.
If someone could please send me any repair info they have, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Glenn
[email protected]

Nova1784
WOW. Seems to be quite a club

WOW. Seems to be quite a club. 'm having the same problem of a blinking timmer light with my Mitsubishi 55959. For no certain reason TV does not respond to any buttons. The Green Timer indicator light just flashes over and over again. I've tried unplugging for a while, reset button and nothing. Did you find an answer? Denise

Pages

Connect With Techlore