Mitsubishi WS-65513 HDTV - Green Blinking LED

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
educatedjunkie
Hello. I am going to attempt

Hello. I am going to attempt repairing my Mitsubishi WS-65513's green blinking light of death myself but am in need of a repair manual. Would you be able to send me one--preferably with pictures!! Thanks alot!!
[email protected]

MikeH65
Hi, same issue here with the

Hi, same issue here with the 65513... constant green blinking light. I powered it down manually while I went on vacation... trying to save some power... upon firing it back up after 8 days I receive nothing but the green blinking light of death! If you could send the repair manual it would be greatly appreciated: [email protected]

al48
i have a mitsubishi ws-55859

i have a mitsubishi ws-55859 tv will not come on blink green led light i need to fix it NEED HELP EMAIL IS [email protected]

Asa
Just follow the directions

Just follow the directions that Techlore gives you and you will come out fine. I did and repaired mine myself. One tip, be sure to get a good soldering iron because the solder on the board has to be heated up pretty good before it will melt.

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you at this point is to go to TV repair kits.com and order the complete convergence kit for your model of TV set, click on here please: http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/home.php?partner=larry
no need to search and order multiple parts from different sources and pay multiple shipping fees! The kit comes with original Sanyo STK ICÂ’S , not those cheap aftermarket or china made ICÂ’S full pictorial directions, the thermal paste, resistors, the correct Pico fuses, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem with the repair. They ship out 2 to 3 day Priority mail, the next day in most cases,

usatech
you know you people giving

you know you people giving out this information will kill the repair industry ! when your brand new 16month old tv breaks i hope you have to call china to get it fixed! OH by the way there are other things cause the blinking green light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages

Connect With Techlore