Mitsubishi WS-65513 HDTV - Green Blinking LED

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
Darryn
Mitsubishi WS-65513 HDTV - Green Blinking LED

i have this problem with my tv could someone send be the information on repairing it?

Larry Dillon
Darryn, to where? You left no

Darryn, to where? You left no information man. You need to leave an e-mail address.

Darryn
i am so sorry i did not leave

i am so sorry i did not leave an email address.....it is [email protected]

Larry Dillon
Thats a little better. I will

Thats a little better. I will send you out the service manual as well as the documents on the repair of the DM board.

rcj
Hey Larry, Can you

Hey Larry, Can you send me the info to fix the dm board on my tv. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanx, Rudy

Larry Dillon
What's the model number of

What's the model number of your TV set rcj?

geyercr
Larry,

Larry,

I have a ws-65513 and it has a constant green blinking light. Can you send me the service manual along with the documents on how to repair the DM Board to [email protected]

Thanks For all Your Help,

Chad

Larry Dillon
Chad, the repair docs are on

Chad, the repair docs are on their way! Good Luck with your repair.

ute
please send repair manual

please send repair manual [email protected]
thank you

pedroza1977
Hi, can you send me the

Hi, can you send me the service manual for Mitsubishi WS-65513 to [email protected]
-Thank you

pedroza1977
Hi, could you please send me

Hi, could you please send me the service manual for the Mitsubishi WS-65513 HDTV to [email protected]
-Thank you

hockey 2311
I have the blinking green led

I have the blinking green led please email me the fix
Thanks [email protected]

JZOD
could i also have the manual

could i also have the manual and instructions on replacing the caps on the dm board for the mit 65813. thanks. [email protected]

gerberding
Larry, I have a ws-65513 with

Larry, I have a ws-65513 with the same blinking light problem. I have tried cycling power and pressing the reset but it just keeps blinking. Would you send me the service manual and instructions?

Thanks,
[email protected]

Rqt
same problem here. WS-65513

same problem here. WS-65513 green timer blinking problem. Can you also send me info on how to fix. Thanks so much. email is [email protected]

cctileman
hi i also need the

hi i also need the instructions and service manual for ws65513 for fix of blinking green
thank you mike
[email protected]

johnnnnnyd
same problem greeen blinking

same problem greeen blinking light mitibushi ws65513 please send repair info thanks john

parkerlewis77
i have the same green light

i have the same green light problem on my ws-65513 my email is [email protected]. i would greatly apprechate the help

thank you carl

BrianGulli
i have the green blinking

i have the green blinking light problem on my
mitsubishi ws-65513 my email is [email protected]. please help. Thank you

BrianGulli
I had same problem with my tv

I had same problem with my tv. please send me the manual [email protected]
Thank you

BrianGulli
i have the green blinking

i have the green blinking light problem on my
mitsubishi ws-65513 my email is [email protected]. please help. Thank you

BrianGulli
I had same problem with my tv

I had same problem with my tv. please send me the manual [email protected]
Thank you

ElaineLBC
Mr. Dillon,

Mr. Dillon,

I just had a power outage and my WS-65513 power light is blinking just like everyone else on this thread. I have my manual, but I need the repair documents. Thank you in advance. [email protected].

1990 Eclipse
I am getting 3 short blinks

I am getting 3 short blinks and 1 long on my Mitsubishi VS 60609 TV. Can someone help me or send me repair manual so I can look up whay this code means.

honeydolist
Please also send me the

Please also send me the repair instructions for WS-65513 bliking green light/won't turn on. [email protected] Thank you

NB77
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Can you send me the instructions and service manual for the WS65513? Also, what caps do you recommend?

nbagadioATgmailDOT.com

Thanks a ton!

NB

Kurt Lineback
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

Another victum of the blinking green light... Help Can you send directions to fix it myself please

Kurt

Asa
Larry,

Larry,
I am a victim of the blinking green light. It's NFL and NBA season, please help and send me the information on fixing this.
Thanks,
Asa

Asa
Larry,

Larry,
I too am plagued with the green blinking light on my ws-65513. Would you please send me the repair information as well. It's NFL and NBA season...Help!

Thanks,
Asa

Larry Dillon
The best advice I can tell

The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon, tvrepairkits.com-senior repair tech
The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!

Larry Dillon
Asa and Kurt,The best advice

Asa and Kurt,The best advice I can tell you is to go to tvrepairkits.com and order the blinking light kit for your model of set, the kit comes with the high temperature/ high frequency/long life 105 Celsius type capacitors (not those cheap Radio Shack caps) full easy to follow pictorial directions, AND free live on-Line tech assistance in case you run into a problem, all kits are shipped out within 24 hours in most cases, 2 to 3 day Priority mail. GOOD LUCK!!!
Larry Dillon

Pages

Connect With Techlore