Pioneer SD-533HD5 Green light flashes then back to standby

44 posts / 0 new
Last post
mario74
hello everybody i got a

hello everybody i got a sd533hd5 conv problem blue was out i change the ic's tunr tv on blue was aligne then go out blowout two fuses on power supply now tv tunrs on but whitout the ic's if i put them back blow the fuses again

gfaulk
I have the same TV. Help! The

I have the same TV. Help! The picture is pink. I went ahead and took the back off. The Blue and Red lights were on but the Green light was comming on and off with a flicker... That would explain why the picture is pink... Any ideas on what I can do to fix the problem?

gfaulk
I have the same TV. Help! The

I have the same TV. Help! The picture is pink. I went ahead and took the back off. The Blue and Red lights were on but the Green light was comming on and off with a flicker... That would explain why the picture is pink... Any ideas on what I can do to fix the problem?

msully
ZAPDBF -- I'm not sure if you

ZAPDBF -- I'm not sure if you are following this thread any longer, but wanted ask you 'where is the yoke located? On the convergence board or on the crt gun?' I'm faced with a manual adjustment much like 'Tr0ll'. If you're listening, I would sure like your guidance.

Larry Dillon
gfaulk, you need to see if

gfaulk, you need to see if you have a bad picture tube or if the board at the end of the tube is bad or has a bad connection on it.
Larry D.

Larry Dillon
msully, the yoke is located

msully, the yoke is located on the picture tube!
Larry D.

TVsRmystery
Don't know if this will help

Don't know if this will help but I found Operating Instruction manual pdf at:

http://media.onecall.com/Image_Products/Pioneer/sd533_643hd5.pdf

You can download it

Whit
Same problem - flashing green

Same problem - flashing green light. Replaced a 5A and 4A fuse. Plugged TV back in, could have sworn I saw a flash from the corner of my eye. TV flashes green, BUT, there are two white spots on the screen, that vanish when the TV is powered off. We're at 8 years old. Suggestions for the issue or should I be moving her to the dump.

vanphilip
hi!!

hi!!

i have my pioneer sd-533hd5 projection monitor. the problem is when i turn it on the green LED light on and goes to red LED light standby power..

this is a second time around my tv was dead.1st is also the same problem. the technican at first replace the LA78045 IC and the two STK392-110... is this the same replace mant again?

vangbro
I have a pioneer model is sd

I have a pioneer model is sd-533hd5. I'm not a technician and need locating the ic how would I also get hold of the part stk392-180? And is that two pieaces or just one because a guy I've talked to meantioned he thinks I need two pieaces. Problem with tv is that I plug it in and turn it on then the lil on and off or red and green color power light goes red right away from green and no pictures. how would you resolve this. Do you also know of any sites that can point out where the ic is located. Thanks,

vangbro

I have a pioneer model is sd-533hd5. I'm not a technician and need locating the ic how would I also get hold of the part stk392-180? And is that two pieaces or just one because a guy I've talked to meantioned he thinks I need two pieaces. Problem with tv is that I plug it in and turn it on then the lil on and off or red and green color power light goes red right away from green and no pictures. how would you resolve this. Do you also know of any sites that can point out where the ic is located. Thanks,

vangbro

evil
The ic's are big chips

The ic's are big chips usually standing straight up attached to even bigger heat sinks-big metal pieces with fins for cooling the ic.

Pages

Connect With Techlore