KP-43HT20 convergence

72 posts / 0 new
Last post
mark714
i honestly think that these

i honestly think that these tv's have big problems when you first start having convergence problems, i tried to fix mine, and although it isnt terribly expensive $30 for the ICs, it is likely that you will break something else when you install them, or for like me, not get all 3 colors to work. I replaced both ICs and all the colors except the blue work, which is really weird since the blues are split between the two ICs.... Good luck I hope you didnt spend too much buying yours like I did for mine.

zerobagz
i got triple vision isnt

i got triple vision isnt there some way of lineing them up or does the chip do it my friend cliams i can reset chips to orig and it will line bck up ? false ?

Vargas
hi, i have the same problem,

hi, i have the same problem, convergance, i already changed the ic'c and the fuses, no more bow , but the colors are all disaligned, what do i do to align them? do i move the lenses or what?
Thank you

Vargas
hi, i have the same problem,

hi, i have the same problem, convergance, i already changed the ic'c and the fuses, no more bow , but the colors are all disaligned, what do i do to align them? do i move the lenses or what?
Thank you

91Raycal
I want to be to work on the D

I want to be to work on the D board on a workbench. How do I remove the red wires? I tried twisting the wires 90 degrees as per manual, but it still does not come out.

ddjjdogs
I have been looking online to

I have been looking online to find out what may be going on with our tv. It is Sony a KP-43HT20. When I found these forums it comfirmed to me that it is probably the convergence circuit( Bow tie shape, separate red, green, and blue ghosting)...I have no knwledge for attempting a repair. I am wondering if anyone would tell me about what to expect costwise if I had to take it to a shop. We love this tv and would like to save it if practical. It could just be a ballpark figure. I dont want to have to pay $75 for someone to tell me it will be big bucks to fix. Thanks for any help or suggestions

Tonebutton
Hello! I am new to this

Hello! I am new to this sight, and have a kp-43ht20 that will not converge. I do not have any soldering experience, but do beleive that I can replace the board that the ic's are on. Can someone please point me in right direction to obtaining and replacing the proper parts? Thanks!

zapdbf
if you want send the board to

if you want send the board to me, e-mail [email protected] if interested. - i will have details.

phurry
I just did my KP-57HT40 with

I just did my KP-57HT40 with a convergence kit from www.tvrepairkits.com

I followed their instructions to the "T" and now my 57" Sony is back to even better than normal.

These guys know what they are doin'.... good luck

ratt47421
have the same tv. would these

have the same tv. would these items cause the bottom right side to drop off?
the red goes even in the middle of the picture and drops an inch or two on the right. but the top from right to left kinda waves down bout an inch. when i do the flash, it almost looks like the cross hairs are moving away from each other. Please help.

Justia_Brandon_...
Can someone please post what
Can someone please post what a real Sanyo stk392-560 chip looks like? What is the alpha numerical supposed to be in the upper right corner? Should I be wary of products shipping from China? Do counterfeits exist?

Pages

Connect With Techlore