MITSUBISHI WS-55813

78 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jackattack
Larry, you are the man! It

Larry, you are the man! It worked, my tv is fixed and all it was were the capacitors. My advice, like larry recommends is to put it back together without the sheild. put that on after its plugged in tight. Thanks again Larry

toolgirl
Hi Larry, I also am having

Hi Larry, I also am having the green light of death on my Mitsubishi WS-65813. Would you please send me the repair info also to [email protected]. Thank you so much!

C44holmes
Larry,

Larry,
I didn't receive the repair information. I replaced the capacitors and now I am getting high voltage, can hear it click rapidly, never maintains voltage. I did use 35v caps, since I couldn't find the existing 16v locally.
Could you please send me the repair information? Any suggestions as to what may be my issue now?

thanks again,
Craig

toolgirl
I don't know it that last

I don't know it that last comment was to me, but I put my email on [email protected]. I need it for the mistsubishi ws-65813. thank you so much.

tominva
Larry,

Larry,
Blinking green light on my MITSUBISHI WS-55813, please send instructions to [email protected].

Thanks, Tom

John Brewer
Larry, I don't know if you

Larry, I don't know if you missed my request earlier but I also have the green blinking light on my WS-65909. Can I get the repair docs. Thanks
Please send to [email protected]

Larry Dillon
I tried to send to you twice

I tried to send to you twice and it says invalid E-Mil address!!??

tominva
Larry,

Larry,

Are you replying to me, if so, my email addresses are as follows:

[email protected] or
[email protected]

I am requesting the repairs instructions for the MITSUBISHI WS-55813 model.

Thanks,
Tom

John Brewer
Larry, can you try to send it

Larry, can you try to send it to [email protected]. Some e-mail servers have problems with the dash (-). Thanks

speeddemon1000
I have a Mitsubishi WS 55813

I have a Mitsubishi WS 55813 diamond series. I'm having the same problem with the blinking green light. I tried the reset button and shutting the power off. It's still blinking. Could I also get the repair documents. Thanks Jason
EMAIL at [email protected]

Larry Dillon
speeddemon1000, i tried to

speeddemon1000, i tried to send you all the repair info and the documents, service manual, training manual, but it said no such address? Did you write the e-mail incorrectly?

speeddemon1000
yes my email is

yes my email is [email protected]

JoeOU
Larry,

Larry,

After reading through the thread it looks like I have the same problem as everyone else. I have a WS-55813 with a blinking green light. The TV has gone out and came back on several times but now it's been out for about 3 weeks. Could you please send the repair documents to [email protected]? Thanks

JoeOU
Larry,

Larry,

After reading through the thread it looks like I have the same problem as everyone else. I have a WS-55813 with a blinking green light. The TV has gone out and came back on several times but now it's been out for about 3 weeks. Could you please send the repair documents to [email protected]? Thanks

crestauri
i have a mitsubishi wd-62525,

i have a mitsubishi wd-62525, the green light keeps on blinking...i have tried to unplug it and reset it...but it did not work...please help how do it fix [email protected].

wittk129
I am having the same problem?

I am having the same problem? Could you please send me the documents? Thanks [email protected]

evil
The fix for this can be found

The fix for this can be found in the Service Manual section of this site.

Pages

Connect With Techlore