MITSUBISHI WS-55813

78 posts / 0 new
Last post
spoiledhottie
MITSUBISHI WS-55813

HI I HAVE THE DREADED FLASHING GREEN LIGHT!! WE HAVE DID THE RESET BUTTON,UNPLUGED,POWER AND NOTHING WORKS!!WHAT DO I DO??IT IS A MITSUBISHI WS-55813.PLEASE EMAIL ANYTHING I NEED TO [email protected] THANK YOU

saul8ball
HI I HAVE A TIMMER FLASHING

HI I HAVE A TIMMER FLASHING LIGHT!!! I HAVE DONE THE RESET BUTTON, UNPLUGED IT AND NOTHING WORKS!!! WHAT CAN I DO ? DON'T WANT TO MISS THE  SUPER  BOWL GAME TOMORROW!!!!! IT'S A MITSUBISHI WS-55813. pLEASE EMAIL ANYTHING I NEED, TO [email protected]  THANK YOU A LOT

Larry Dillon
saul8ball, I just seen your

saul8ball, I just seen your request. I will send you out the repair documents later this morning. Good Luck with your repair.

david wood
I have a WS-55813 Mitsubishi

I have a WS-55813 Mitsubishi with the blinking green lights, can I get a repair document for the problem?

Thanks

david wood
Send it to Harold

Send it to [email protected]

Thanks

Larry Dillon
On it's way Frank. Good Luck

On it's way Frank. Good Luck with the repair

broken tv
I also need the guide for the

I also need the guide for the ws-55813 please send to [email protected]

Larry Dillon
You need ? Or you wish to fix

You need ? Or you wish to fix your TV set and save at least a grand or better? Yea, why not I feel pretty good tonight I guess. They are on their way to you. Good luck.

broken tv
Larry I hope you had a nice

Larry I hope you had a nice holiday. I'm a poor college student and I don't have the money for an expensive TV repair so when you get the chance could you please send or resend me the information for the Mitsubishi WS-55813 blinking green light repair it would be a life saver. I don't have much experience in soldering, is it a very difficult fix? Also are there any specific materials that I might need to order or can I find them a radioshack? You can pm me or send the instructions to [email protected]

Thanks,

Sean

Larry Dillon
Sean, I am a poor college

Sean, I am a poor college student myself. Probably a lot older one then your used to seeing but never the less, I know all about the cash it takes to attend. I will send you the Files and no it is not all that hard to do. NO you do not use Radio Shack capacitors in the TV set. Would you put department store oil in a Ferrari? I would hope not. I will have these to you shortly. Good Luck 

ralphs007
Hi

Hi

I have a Mitsubishi WS 55813 diamond series. I'm having the same problem with the blinking green light. I tried the reset button and shutting the power off. It's still blinking. I bought the (3 year) extended waranty 3/19/05. Now its 11 days after the waranty expired and my set is broken! Is this an expensive repair? Could you send me the repair info?

Thank you Ralph  [email protected]

Larry Dillon
That's a shame Ralph that the

That's a shame Ralph that the warranty just expirered. I will send out the repair information to you in a short time. Good Luck with the repair.

matthewhanneken
I'm in the same boat.  The TV

I'm in the same boat.  The TV came back on a few times after letting it sit for days on end, but now it's been dead over a week.   It's also a WS-55813.  No warranty left, so I'm out of luck.  Please help! I should be able to repair it myself.  Thanks in advance.  Matt :  [email protected]

Larry Dillon
Matt, I will send out those

Matt, I will send out those repair documents to you shortly. Good luck

wkendwarr
Well, I guess I am in the

Well, I guess I am in the same boat as everyone else...    Light started blinking... called for warranty service....  They setup the appointment with me to come out in a week to look at it...  Day later, it started working... So I called them back... told them it started working again.... worked for 4 months when it failed again....  I called them back to come out, but this time I was out of Warrenty...  I explained to them I called back when it was still under warranty... they told me Sorry.....  So, time to fix it myself ..  Any assistanc eyou can provide would be greatly appreciated....    Thanks John   [email protected]

wkendwarr
Larry Dillon said: John, what

Larry Dillon said: John, what's the model number?

Sorry Larry, it is the Mitsubishi WS-55813

rokafella
Larry, I've got the dreaded

Larry, I've got the dreaded blinking on ws-55813 and it is the second time in 6 months. Could you please send me those repair docs? Much appreciated. Txs
[email protected]

RCollins
Hi, I have the blinking light

Hi, I have the blinking light problem. I have a Mitsu WS-55813. It went out and I tried the reset button, unpluging it, and it didn't work. A couple days later I tried resetting it again and it fixed it. The power went out again and the flashing green light came back again days later. The reset button doesn't do it anymore. I tried getting the error code and it doesn't work. Can you send me the manual and troubleshooting guide? Is it hard? I can't solder or anything like that. Thanks for any help you can give me. [email protected]

stinson
I also have a WS-55813

I also have a WS-55813 Mitsubishi with the blinking green lights, Could I get a repair document for the problem? By looking into it, sounds like there are like 4 caps on the DM (control unit) that are most likely have gone bad.

Jackattack
Hi Larry, looks like I'm the

Hi Larry, looks like I'm the next victim of the blinking green light on the WS-55813. Will you send me the repair info? I would appreciate it greatly. [email protected]

jtn2010
Hi Larry, it seems that you

Hi Larry, it seems that you're the most popular guy around! Could I also get the repair documents for the WS-55813. Mine is suffering from the blinking lights failure as well.

Thanks much!

jtn2010
Sorry, please send to

Sorry, please send to [email protected].

Thanks again,

jtn

tj0109
Looks like we are not the

Looks like we are not the only one with this problem. We have the ws-55813 model Flashing green light. did reset worked couple of times now nothing. can not afford to spend alot. any help would be helpful. tv is less then 3 years old

Bob L
Well our problem is somewhat

Well our problem is somewhat like all I see here,when we hit the power button it lights up then kicks off and flashed. we unplugged it and got it working before but not now? mod ws55807
Would this be the same problem on this mod?
Bob
[email protected]

Larry Dillon
I need an -mal address to

I need an -mal address to send you anything.

Bob L
Sorry Larry I didnt know if

Sorry Larry I didnt know if you were talking to me or not?
The green light comes on then go's right back off when you hit the power on the remote but the power on the TV doesnt work now.
Didnt see a ws55807 here and wondered if it was the same problem as the ws55813?
Thanks
Bob
E-mail [email protected]

RobMan
Hi, I have the same problem.

Hi, I have the same problem. Good to know that there are people out there willing to help all us poor college kids with the used tv's save some cash. Would you be so kind as to send me the repair instructions Larry?? [email protected]

Thanks a bunch, Rob

tj0109
Could someone please send me

Could someone please send me some imformation on how to fix green flashin light on my 55813
Thanks
[email protected]

AndyV
Hello Mr. Larry Dillon!

Hello Mr. Larry Dillon!

I could use the service manual and instructions re: how to diagnose and fix the blinking green light problem on my Mitsubishi WS-55813.

Thanks.

AndyV

Mike29
Hello, same story here, Mitsu

Hello, same story here, Mitsu WS-55813 blinking light of death, any info on how to get this thing working again would be appreciated.

S/F
Mike
[email protected]

Relyk
Hey would this repair also

Hey would this repair also work on a ws 73513? If so could you send the fix to me too? Thanks [email protected]

Pages

Connect With Techlore