sony kp-46wt510 blinks 4 times

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
Matt Whitlock
Larry Dillon said: If the

Larry Dillon said: If the schematic does not show any parts along the way, simply connect a wire from the regulator output to the IC.

i did that earlier,anyway i found the fuse that at ps3 that was faulty.im going to replace it now

Matt Whitlock
Larry Dillon said: If the

Larry Dillon said: If the schematic does not show any parts along the way, simply connect a wire from the regulator output to the IC.

all is good. thanks again

Matt Whitlock
zapdbf said: Glad to see that

zapdbf said: Glad to see that you found it, it probably is the regulator. Finding the shorted cap could have loaded down the regulator causing it to malfunction.

i found the fuse that at ps3 that was faulty.all is well now.thanks once more

BHAGI
I have a Sony projection TV

I have a Sony projection TV KP-46WT510, when the set is turned on the standby light blinks four timesand and  i have triple image bleu green red and there is vertical deflection i have replaced stk 392-560 from sony and I have replaced IC8003(LA78045) and most of the fuses 3.15 and 5 amps. (the board number is A1302708A)
After replacing the IC and the stk I am still experiencing the same problem as the standby light is still blinking four times. I am asking if anyone can assist me with the problem and a service manual will be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance my email: [email protected]

johnny10
Mine too. I have a Sony

Mine too. I have a Sony trinitron KV-29CL11K model, it went off and the power led keeps blinking 11 times. Can you please send me the schematic for this model at [email protected]. Thank you very much.

johnny10
Mine too. I have a Sony

Mine too. I have a Sony trinitron KV-29CL11K model, it went off and the power led keeps blinking 11 times. Can you please send me the schematic for this model at [email protected]. Thank you very much.

Pages

Connect With Techlore