3 Blinks for A Panasonic tv

98 posts / 0 new
Last post
Larry Dillon
It says you have a Panasonic

It says you have a Panasonic but your asking for an RCA Manual? What is it man? If it is an RCA, why are you posting on a Panasonic thread? Please advise if it is a mistake or you just did not feel like making an RCA thread. And I will make one for you. Also, What is the chassis number of this RCA TV set? It should be on the back of the TV set, in the same place where the model number is located.

j006mmy
its a rca d52w19byx1 sorry

its a rca d52w19byx1 sorry for the mix up thanks

Larry Dillon
Chassis number? We RCA

Chassis number? We RCA service peeps do not go by a model number as there are way too many of them to worry about.

briang
I was wondering if anyone had

I was wondering if anyone had the service manual for the panasonic pt-47wx42f
I need to change out the ic's and would like a manual on the tv [email protected]
Thanks

Hobbyist
After a lot of googling, at

After a lot of googling, at last I found the right site. I have exactly the same problem - 3 blinks on my Panasonic TV model: PT-47WX42F. I read Larry's very informative & helpful  advice. Can anyone send me the service manual for said model? Email address: [email protected].  Thanks in advance.

rudeman
hello larry, same problem

hello larry, same problem here on my panasonic pt-53wx54j.any copies of the service manual would be so appreciated.dad is an ex-tv repair guy so I think we can tackle this problem.are these ic's named in the manual? thanks for any help you can provide..

rudeman
hello larry, same problem on

hello larry, same problem on my panasonic pt-53wx54j.any help you can offer as to obtaining a repair manual would be much appreciated.my dad is an ex tv repair guy so I think we can handle it. also are these ic's labled either on the board or the manual? any help you can give would be much appreciated.thank you....

Larry Dillon
i will be done with a

i will be done with a Panasonic ho to DY IC replacement hopfully this aftrnoon for our Panaonic folks. by Larry Dillon good luck!

Jack_K
My niece has a Panasonic

My niece has a Panasonic PT47WX42F and it, too, is doing the blinking light problem. From what I read here that means one of the ICs needs replacing. I'm assuming that's the convergence IC (I had to replace one on my Mitsubishi),

Larry, would you please send me the service manual and your "Panasonic ho to DY IC replacement"? I guess that's what I need.

Thanks,
Jack [email protected]

Jack_K
Jack_K said: My niece has a

Jack_K said: My niece has a Panasonic PT47WX42F and it, too, is doing the blinking light problem. From what I read here that means one of the ICs needs replacing. I'm assuming that's the convergence IC (I had to replace one on my Mitsubishi), Larry, would you please send me the service manual and your "Panasonic ho to DY IC replacement"? I guess that's what I need. Thanks, Jack [email protected]

Doesn't anyone have a service manual or an idea of what to fix?

Jack

Jack_K
Larry Dillon said: i will be

Larry Dillon said: i will be done with a Panasonic ho to DY IC replacement hopfully this aftrnoon for our Panaonic folks. by Larry Dillon good luck!

My niece has a Panasonic PT47WX42F and it, too, is doing the blinking light problem. From what I read here that means one of the ICs needs replacing. I'm assuming that's the convergence IC (I had to replace one on my Mitsubishi),

Larry, would you please send me the service manual and your "Panasonic ho to DY IC replacement"? I guess that's what I need.

Thanks,
Jack

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
been sick from chemo have not

been sick from chemo have not been well enough to sit still so not ready yet with a DIY.

Jack_K
"been sick from chemo have

"been sick from chemo have not been well enough to sit still so not ready yet with a DIY."

Sorry to hear that Larry. My brother-in-law is suffering through that, too.

It looks like the IC is the STK392-110. Do I need one or two for the Panasonic PT47WX42F?

Jack

MeKathy
having the same three

having the same three blinking lights on my panasonic pt53wx42f any advice or an owners manual thanks so much

MeKathy
same problem three blinking

same problem three blinking lights on panasonic pt53wx42f any advice or owners manual thanks so much

Larry Dillon
if anybody has a manual for

if anybody has a manual for this please upload it on techlores,technician's corner, The one I submitted seems to to be any good? Thanks.

Jack_K
Larry,

Larry,

Can you try to post the Panasonic PT47WX42F manual again? Or email it to me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Jack

Vaib
i have a Panasonic PT-53TW53

i have a Panasonic PT-53TW53 and i had to replace the converges twice and still doesnt work... i check all my resistors and replced a -20volt but that was all...
i used a multimeter and the feed resistors came out good. What can be the problem... Its been a month and i am trying everything out..can someone send me a service manual?
My e-mail is

[email protected]

N8ZOM
Hi, I just picked up a PT

Hi, I just picked up a PT-47WX42F with the power light blinking 3 times. Thanks to Larry for the convergence IC information. I will order the IC's but have a question of how many.
Does it use one for each color R,G&B or is the two pack all I need?

If you would, I would appreciate the service manual or diagram emailed to [email protected]

Thanks all!
Tim

Bernard Griffith
I would appreciate very much

I would appreciate very much if you could mail me a copy of the service manual for Panasonic TV model# PT-47WX42F.The closest repair man is 200 miles away and I have no picture good audio, also when I used the PIP OR SPLIT VERY GOOD, Menu bright colors.
I would order the complete board with the bad part
Thanks. Bernard Griffith

Jack_K
I never found a service

I never found a service manual. It needs two of the ICs. That fixed my niece's TV.

Jack

Mike_S
I have a PT-56TWD63G doing

I have a PT-56TWD63G doing the 3 blink thing. Please upload a service manual if you have one.

I looked up IC parts on Panasonic's website. Is this the part I need? C5AA00000203 IC (VIDEO) $51.20

Any help is appreciated. Happy New Year all!

Mike

Jack_K
I never found a manual. Here

I never found a manual. Here's where to get the ICs (you need 2). http://www.electronic-repair-kits.com/index.html

Jack

Mike_S
Thanks, Jack. Did you have

Thanks, Jack. Did you have to replace any resistors or pico fuse?

I hope that Larry Dillon is doing better. Good luck to everyone for 09!

Mike

Jack_K
I didn't have to replace

I didn't have to replace anything else. Lucky, huh? Good luck to you.

Jack

Larry Dillon
yes I would say luck! but it

yes I would say luck! but it happens sometimes. and thank you I am feeling better but won't in a few days as I start my chemo adain '>(

Mike_S
I spoke with Sam at Atlas

I spoke with Sam at Atlas Electronics in Dallas (local referral) this morning. He's quoted me $22.50 to test the board and install the convergence amps. He's charging $20 for each amp so around $60 total. Not too bad considering I don't have to purchase a precision soldering iron and risk messing up the board also.

Larry, I hope you beat down that cancer...hang in there buddy!

Mike

Mike_S
I took the board to Atlas

I took the board to Atlas this morning and waited less than 15 minutes. Only problem was the convergence amps. He upgraded me from 110 to 150 for $10. Total $77 w/tax.

Speedvision again....yes!!!

rudeman
Larry Dillon said: great to

Larry Dillon said: great to hear!!another fix via a DIY!!

mike s ...hard to find a good tv repair guy...think you can give his phone no. maybe I can mail my board to atlas for repair....thank you ....rudy g.([email protected])

Mike_S
http://www

http://www.atlaselectronicsinc.com/

This is a family owned operation which has been around for years. I highly recommend them.

Pages

Connect With Techlore