Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
pdjskm
About a year or so ago I had

About a year or so ago I had the blinking green light on my Mitsubishi WS65513 and replaced the capacitors as suggested. That fixed the problem right up. Now however, I have a different issue: now I get a wavy picture. Sometimes it clears up quickly, sometimes it continues for hours (until I give up and turn it off). Sometimes turning it off and back on again clears it up and sometimes it doesn't. Any suggestions?

lislharvey
Yep, I got this green

Yep, I got this green flashing light as well. I can't believe how many people have had this problem.

Could someone send me the instructions: [email protected]

Thanks

lislharvey
I have the WD-62525 model,

I have the WD-62525 model, with the same blinking green timer light. Could you send me the instructions & part list as well?

Thanks,
Chris
[email protected]

SMiranda
My repairman has told me that

My repairman has told me that he has checked out the capacitators. I called Mitsubishi up and was told to fax them original purchase, repair bill estimated ( I used an authorized Mits. service technician), I added a very honest letter to them as well, to their financial assistance department. They review each case individually and would possibly offer monetary assistance in repair. Repairman told me they have in the past and was worth a shot..Just did it the other day and awaiting a response. Was told by Mits. it would take 3 business days for an answer...

Larry Dillon
WOW!! I never heard of them

WOW!! I never heard of them doing that!!!! LET us know please how you make out also what is the model number of your set??
Larry D.

M. Lara
Larry,

Larry,
I am one of the lucky ones that found this website. Will you please email the instructions to [email protected]. Same problem, green blinking light...

Thanks,
Cyndi

Jamie1478
I have the WD-62525 model as

I have the WD-62525 model as well, with the same blinking green timer light. Could you send me the instructions & part list as well?

Thanks,
Jamie
[email protected]

UnhappyCamper
Came back from a week long

Came back from a week long vacation and nothing but a blinking light of death on our WS-65613. Resets=no effect, depower & replug = no effect.

Larry can you send me the instructions?

lucas.ltd at gmail dot com

TIA!

lislharvey
I was lucky enough to buy my

I was lucky enough to buy my TV at Costco before they had a 90 day policy on returns for electronics. I called them up asking if they help out with the vendors when the item was bought from their stores. When the nice costco employee found looked up when I bought the TV - she told me to "Just bring it back". I laughed, and she said no really - just bring it back and get a full refund. I love costco ... who else would take back a 4-5 year old TV and give the full purchase price back??

Thanks for all your help (Larry my model wasn't on that website) and I hope my next TV (*NOT* a Mitsubishi) will last longer.

Chris

ChrisA said:

I have the WD-62525 model, with the same blinking green timer light. Could you send me the instructions & part list as well?

Thanks,
Chris
[email protected]

Mike_C
Larry,

Larry,

Can you please send the digram/instructions to me as well?

[email protected]

I am having the same issue and I would be thrilled if I could repair it myself.

Thanks!

Joel 68
Larry, can you send me the

Larry, can you send me the fix for the blinking green light on my WD-52725?
Thanks
Joel
[email protected]

SMiranda
Update..Mitsi. called me back

Update..Mitsi. called me back.. They offered to pay for the part and rebuilt chasis and I pay for the labor. It comes out to be a 50/50 split but then they also told me that if it happens again they will replace the whole unit. I had my TV sitting at an Mitsi. authorized repair center and they have contacted him and will follow up and give me written warranty upon repair of the unit..Call Mitsi but you must have proof of purchase and written estimated. Probably would carry more weight if its a authorized Mitsi repair center...The number I called was 949-465-6000

DDilsaver
Once again I have the same

Once again I have the same problem as every1 else. My model is WS-65513. Larry can you please send your inst. on replacing the caps.

[email protected]

cdowling
Larry, I have a WD52725 and

Larry, I have a WD52725 and made the unthinkable error of unplugging my TV. The green flashing light is rather festive for this time of year, but I would personally prefer to have a working TV. Any chance you could email me the instructions on how to replace the caps? Thank you very much in advance.

[email protected]

Jason55
Larry,

Larry,

I am having the dreaded blinking light problem and was wondering if you could also send me the repair instructions. My email address is [email protected].

It seems like a task I can handle and definitely wouldn't mind saving the cash! :)

Thank you

DDilsaver
Does any1 have the

Does any1 have the instructions on how to fix a ws-65513?? What parts are needed??

[email protected]

Eli
Have the blinking light

Have the blinking light problem was told the blinking light of death my model is a wd 52528. I just installed a new lamp and the tv will not turn on. It did not work prior to the new bulb. When I went to turn on the timer light blinks for few seconds, the lamp light is green does not blink, the status light is blinking orange/red. Can this be the same problem? If so can you please email repair tip.

Please email to [email protected]

Eli
Larry not sure if I mentioned

Larry not sure if I mentioned I have Mitsubishi television.

Peter Gaib
Larry,

Larry,

could you please email me an instruction to fix a Power Supply for WS-65313

My email: [email protected]

Thank you in advance,

Peter

Peter Gaib
Larry,

Larry,

could you please email me an instruction to fix a Power Supply for WS-65313

My email: [email protected]

Thank you in advance,

Peter

SmoziLLa
I just wanted to let you know

I just wanted to let you know, Larry and all the others on the forum that I ordered the kit through the recommended website and my TV is working wonderfully now. I have never worked on a TV before, but with the instructions that came with the kit and the email from Larry I had no problems at all. Only took me about 1.5 hours to complete and that was dis-assembly and re-assembly included. This $40 fix has kept me from having to get rid of this TV and from having to spend over $1000 for a new one. Thanks so much!!!

jason nab
I was wondering if you could

I was wondering if you could send me instrutions on how to fix the capacitors plz I have a green light too at the timer light. Thx, Jason

Tonyjs
Larry,

Larry,
I have a Mitsubishi that is also blinking the green light. The model is WS65513. I appreciate the instructions too.

Tonyjs
Larry,

Larry,
I have the same blinking light problem for the Mitsubishi WS65513. Could you please email me the info also? [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Trish01
same problem blinking light,

same problem blinking light, in warr last year they replaced a box thing inside worked fine until now the light is back to blinking, can you please send directions, see if my brother can get it done. Thank you and Happy Holidays!
[email protected]

Chris STL
Mr. Dillon,

Mr. Dillon,

I have a 4-5 year old Mitsubishi WD-52725 and have been having this blinking light problem for a while now. Usually a few resets and it will come on, but not anymore. I have been reading some posts from 2007 and was hoping you were still around for some guidence.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

david w
my ws-65869 just got the

my ws-65869 just got the blinking light was wondering if i could snag that repair guide. [email protected] thanks!

Chris STL
Mr. Dillon,

Mr. Dillon,

I forgot to give you my e-mail address. [email protected]

Thank you,

Chris

SD
Replacing the caps fixed my

Replacing the caps fixed my WS 65513. Mine would shut off now and then and the green light would flash. No codes when I preformed selftest. If I unplugged TV for an hour it would work again until it just shut off again. The caps did not have a bulge and looked perfect but replacing them fixed the problem. Cost me $10.00 for the caps and shipping. Larry thanks so much!!!!!!!

SD
Larry thanks so much.

Larry thanks so much. Replacing the four caps on the DM module fixed my WS 65513. The caps looked perfect with no bulge at all but I replaced them anyways and it's fixed. My TV would work but would shut off now and then and the light would flash. Had no codes when I would preform self test. Also if I unplugged it for an hour or so it would work again until the next time it would just shut off. Larry you saved me hundreds of dollars!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!!!

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore