Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
RGW
Penny Lane said: If Larry

Penny Lane said: If Larry does not send it to you, I'll forward mine which I got from another site.

Penny,  can you forward me yours?  mitsu.prob(at)gmail.com.

Thanks so much!

Larry Dillon
I sent to you alreadymitsu

I sent to you [email protected] via you-send-it was a link for the service manual, did you not see it?

Larry Dillon
Crunch - gsutiger2002@hotmail

Crunch - [email protected] is that entire thing your e-mail????
Larry Dillon

Crunch
I'm sorry about that Larry.

I'm sorry about that Larry. My email address is [email protected]. I appreciate your help.

Crunch

September 3, 2009 2:29 AM

Larry Dillon

September 2, 2009 8:02 PM

Hello Larry. I have a blinking green light on my Mitsubishi WD-62528. Is is possible for me to get the service manual? Also do you know where I can purchase the power board for this same model television? Your help will be greatly appreciative. Thanks Larry.

Bforney
Crunch said:

Crunch said:
Hey Larry,
I sent the same blinking issue in the wd 52725 Mitsu model and have not been sent any onfo. Mine is the one that I replaced the caps and ended up with a yellow blinking light. Please help.
Bforney
[email protected]

September 3, 2009 2:29 AM

Larry Dillon

September 2, 2009 8:02 PM

Hello Larry. I have a blinking green light on my Mitsubishi WD-62528. Is is possible for me to get the service manual? Also do you know where I can purchase the power board for this same model television? Your help will be greatly appreciative. Thanks Larry.

J-Dub
Does the Medallion model

Does the Medallion model 65611 have the same DM board that causes it to go off at anytime (particularity at a show's most important part).? My Mitsubishi authorize repair person says it will cost me 650.00 dollars to repair it. He says this model has a more complex board than just the 4 capacitors and he would have to send it to Mitsubishi for repair (or re-furbish is the term he used) and my set would be down for a month. Is this the truth?

Larry Dillon
if you know where the DM is

if you know where the DM is take it out of the set and take some very clear and sharp(in focus!!!) pictures of ALL of the boards inside the DM please, front and back and forward them to [email protected] please
Larry Dillon

jt955i
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,

I have a ws-65513 with the blinking green light problem. I replaced the 4 caps on the DM board with 1000mF 16v, same problem. Could you please send me instructions and service manual to [email protected]

Thanks,
JT

jt955i
Hey Larry,

Hey Larry,

I have a model ws-65513 with the green blinking light problem. I replaced the 4 CAPs on the DM board with 1000mF 16v high temp, still have the same problem. Could you please send me your instructions and service manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
[email protected]

Thanks,
JT

jbergantino
Larry:

Larry:

Would you please send me the instructions?  My Mitsubishi ws-65513 continues to blink green .

Thank [email protected]

Crunch
Larry: Would you please send

Larry: Would you please send me the instructions? My Mitsubishi WD-62528 had a blinking green light, now it will not come on.
Thank [email protected]

flydrifter
Larry, I have a 52"

Larry, I have a 52" Mitsubishi DLP/HDTV that's just under 5 years old. It also has the blinking green light problem. Can you recommend any particular places that are inexpensive and trustworthy to replace the capacitors?
Thanks for your help. [email protected]
Jon

jbergantino
I also replaced the 4

I also replaced the 4 capacitors and still same problem :(

jbergantino
I also replaced the 4

I also replaced the 4 capacitors and still same problem :(

monkey30
can u send me the service

can u send me the service manual and the instructions please [email protected]

thank you

the fixer
65 in. Mitsubishi Medallion

65 in. Mitsubishi Medallion model WS 869. After power outage, nothing but the blinking green lights. Tried reset button, etc. Please forward the fix! [email protected]

cmaudru
I have a model ws-65513 with

I have a model ws-65513 with the green blinking light problem. If you have the capacitor fix email I would greatly appreciate it. I would be willing to send you some solder supplies you would like in return as that is what I sell for a living.
Thanks, Chris

Brock Jones
Larry, I have a Mitsubishi WS

Larry, I have a Mitsubishi WS 48513 with the infamous green blinking light problem. You seem to be very knowledgable on tech talk. Would it be possible to get some info on these units or a repair manual. Thanks for the help. Email Address [email protected]

barry358
Larry,

Larry,
I have model #WD 52627 and have been experiencing issues with the green blinking lights. Would you be so kind as to send me the instructions for repairing to [email protected]. Thank you

dtsbarker
Derrick

Derrick
Member Larry- it sounds like you are the man! Here is the problem- we have had the blinking green light before but last Sat I (idiot) tried to clean the filter of our WD52725 without turning the power off and quickly realized that the panel has a safty toggle that automatically turns the TV off. Following this the blinking green light will not stop.

I changed the 4 compacitors last night and it has the same issue. When I plug in the TV, it clicks and a fan comes on just like before. It is almost like it is trying to come on as soon as you plug in the cord.

If you have any suggestions, maybe a relay, fuse, or whatever please send me some info at [email protected].

Thank you so much for your time!!!

dtsbarker
jbergantino said: I also

jbergantino said: I also replaced the 4 capacitors and still same problem :(

Did you get any positive feedback because replacing the compacitors did not work for me either.

[email protected]

Thanks

dtsbarker
Larry Dillon said: No Tex

Larry Dillon said: No Tex that is not a bait and switch man??? I send that to everyone who ask for help as if you knew how many I have helped with zero appreciation, I decided to send them a recommendation, from a friend as if you only wanted the instructions a little bit of work on your part would have found them under the articles here it techlore,yes for free!! I send this from a friend of mine and no I get zero in return??? I wish I did, but just the tech assistance is worth that alone! and the caps he uses are not those cheapo Radio Shack caps that will burn up your DM in a matter of months!! And the caps are also the long life high temperature type. it makes helping a lot easier Tex no bait and switch here man!!!!! Larry Dillon

Member Larry- it sounds like you are the man! Here is the problem- we have had the blinking green light before but last Sat I (idiot) tried to clean the filter of our WD52725 without turning the power off and quickly realized that the panel has a safty toggle that automatically turns the TV off. Following this the blinking green light will not stop.

I changed the 4 compacitors last night and it has the same issue. When I plug in the TV, it clicks and a fan comes on just like before. It is almost like it is trying to come on as soon as you plug in the cord.

If you have any suggestions, maybe a relay, fuse, or whatever please send me some info at [email protected].

Thank you so much for your time!!!

latenight larry
larry same problem as

larry same problem as everyone else blinking green light . can i get your instructions an manual . thanks ahead of time. latenight larry

Supergirl8000
I need instructions on this

I need instructions on this problem as well. Please send them to [email protected]- THANK YOU!

asar
hi larry

hi larry
i opend my tv and take out that dm bord and there are too many capacitors
don't wich one you talking about. can you pleas sande me manul or pic and if you can tell me where i can go buy thouse capacitors.
i saw to of thouse are looks bad its hase yeloo thing comes out on thouse 2. i think thouse 2 are may be bad. if you have more infow pleas help me out. thnkx.( [email protected])
thankx agen

Russell T
just picked up one of these

just picked up one of these tv's for free off of craigs list with the same problem. I'd love a copy of how to fix it. my email addy is [email protected]. thanks a bunch

Dmanzz28
Larry, I am also experiencing

Larry, I am also experiencing this same issue. Been plugged in for days and continues to blink. Please send me the instructions, so that I might try this fix myself. Thanks you for all your time and help.

Please send to [email protected]

Model# WS-65869

ace1
Larry,

Larry,

I have followed the fix instructions and found over 8 bad caps.I have replaced 12 caps and I still have the same problem.I have double checked all connections as well as the ribbon cables.I am at a loss as to where to go now.If you could please provide some direction it would greatly be appreciated. Thank-you.

[email protected]

ace1
Larry,

Larry,

Sorry the model # of my set is a WD-62725.
I don't know if there is anything different or special about this particular model or not.Any ideas you have would be welcomed.

[email protected]

ProjectVIP2000
Larry,

Larry,
I have the infamous Mitsubishi Model #WD-65513 with the blinking green light. I'm expecting it to be the overheated capacitors because a member of the household recently retired and the TV has been getting much more use than it has for the past five years. If you could e-mail me the directions to fix that board and the manual as you have been so gracious to do for others posting here, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
Doug

[email protected]

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore