Mitsubishi WS65513 Blinking Green Light

2603 posts / 0 new
Last post
RPM96
Hello Larry,

Hello Larry,

I am also having the blinking grren light problem with my WS-65513. Would you kindly e-mail me the the instructions for this fix?

Thanks in Advance!

Ryan
[email protected]

donniefromtrek
Hello Larry and forum,

Hello Larry and forum,

I need those same repair instructions sent to [email protected]

Thanks Larry and forum

donniefromtrek
Hello Forum

Hello Forum

I'm having the blinking green light problem.. Please email me the repair instructions.. [email protected]

Thanks

Bforney
I had the same blinking light

I had the same blinking light issue; however, after replacing the caps on the power board and another board, not the DM board, I got a flashing yellow light. Could you tell me what that is?
bforney

[email protected]

Larry Dillon
what is the model number on

what is the model number on your set as it sounds like you did not file here under the CORRECT thread. please confirm the model number the just maybe I will be able to assist you
Larry Dillon

crb511
....anybody? ....anybody? ...

....anybody? ....anybody? ....Bueller? .... Bueller?

Bforney
you were right about the

you were right about the model number; it is a WD52725 tv; not abd52795 or whatever number I gave you.

bforney ([email protected])

crb511
WS-65513... Pretty please?

WS-65513... Pretty please?

[email protected]

bigjim
Same blinking light issue. I

Same blinking light issue. I have far more soldering skills than dollars. Would you please send me the instructions as well and I'll be glad to report the results.

bigjim
I have the same blinking

I have the same blinking power light problem. Have have far more soldering skills than I have dollars. Please send me the instructions as well. I will be very grateful and happy to report my results.

JimTony
Larry,

Larry,

I see you're the goto guy for Mitsubishi TV repairs! I have a WD 52825 (3 years) suffering the blinking green light problem as well. Will the repairs you've been recommending for the other mitsu models work for this one? If so, can you email me the repair instructions too?

Very much appreciated,
[email protected]

Larry Dillon
Will do man good luck with

Will do man good luck with the repair!!!!
Larry Dillon

crb511
Larry Dillon said:

Larry Dillon said:

Will do man good luck with the repair!!!!
Larry Dillon

Hmmm... everyone else gets instructions emailed. I got an email saying "go to my website and pay me $40, and I'll send you the stuff in the mail."

How did I get so lucky?? I mean, don't get me wrong. If I pay the $40, and it works, it's still a helluva deal. Hands down. I just don't understand why everyone else gets the diy-free-email plan, and I can't.

It sounds very "bait-and-switch", to me.

~Tex

Larry Dillon
No Tex that is not a bait and

No Tex that is not a bait and switch man??? I send that to everyone who ask for help as if you knew how many I have helped with zero appreciation, I decided to send them a recommendation, from a friend as if you only wanted the instructions a little bit of work on your part would have found them under the articles here it techlore,yes for free!! I send this from a friend of mine and no I get zero in return??? I wish I did, but just the tech assistance is worth that alone! and the caps he uses are not those cheapo Radio Shack caps that will burn up your DM in a matter of months!! And the caps are also the long life high temperature type. it makes helping a lot easier Tex no bait and switch here man!!!!!
Larry Dillon

Deputy
Larry I am also having the

Larry I am also having the flashing green light issue and have tried everything said on the forum thus far. I have the model 65813 Mitsubishi Diamond could you please send me the necessary information to change out the 4 CAPs you were speaking of. I really appreciate your help and the forum. Send instructions to [email protected]

Wow there are still good people on this earth...

Penny Lane
We have the green blinking

We have the green blinking light on our Mitsubishi Model # WD-62725 Does anyone have directions to fix this? Thanks so much, Bev

Penny Lane
Help...no television... I

Help...no television... I noticed that the timer light on my fiveyear old Mitsu 65 incher is blinking and the TV wouldn't power on. The reset switch didn't fix the problem. If someone could fill me in on the repair procedure, it would be greatly appreciated. What is the best route to go for getting help w/o spending a fortune.

Larry Dillon
this set is not as easy as

this set is not as easy as the model number you posted under you have to post under the right model if you expect the right help.
Larry Dillon

Penny Lane
Larry Dillon said: this set

Larry Dillon said: this set is not as easy as the model number you posted under you have to post under the right model if you expect the right help. Larry DillonYou know...I am just trying to get help and that w

We are trying to get help here and that is the number written on the book...even the store wrote it as WD-62725  as well as  Mitsubishi...I don't expect anything Larry....except possibly a polite response

Larry Dillon
Sorry if that was a bit

Sorry if that was a bit abrupt of a response it just after getting insulted because I sent the wrong info because the wrong model was stated in the first request by the member. Sorry if I was rude with my response so please tell me what your exact Model number of your set is, and the exact problem please. I will do the best I can.
Larry Dillon

Penny Lane
I think you somehow I am

I think you somehow I am getting mixed up with someone else...my mitsubishi is a WD-62725 Model that we bought 2004...the timer light is blinking green...which I understand is a death wish..do you have instructions to fix it? I want to take the instructions and hire someone who has the background to fix it...we cannot spend $1000. to fix this 5 year old tv...Neither my husband or myself are good at this sort of thing...that is why we are trying this site. Thanks, Bev

Bill D
Hi Larry,

Hi Larry,

I have the Mit WS-73713 and have had the blinking light issue come and go for a while now. Sometime reseting or unplugging the set would fix it, however it does not appear that any of this is going to work this time. I think your fix has worked for someone else with the same set model. If you repair instructions will work for my set I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a copy along with any information on where I could get the parts. My email address is: [email protected].

Thanks,
Bill

Larry Dillon
no sorry not that model

no sorry not that model number. Sorry
Larry Dillon

Penny Lane
Larry Dillon said: no sorry

Larry Dillon said: no sorry not that model number. Sorry Larry Dillon

WD-62725  NO GOOD...??  WOW...they gave me the wrong model number.  Now what do I do?

Larry Dillon
whay model is it or are you

whay model is it or are you looking for?

Larry Dillon
what model is it or are you

what model is it or are you looking for?

RGW
Can you forward me the

Can you forward me the directions for a Mitsubishi WS-55909? If this works, you'll have my eternal gratitude!! Thanks for offering this.
mitsu.prob(at)gmail.com

oscarr.
hey men I am having the same

hey men I am having the same issue with a a mits 65513, could you send me a copy of your instructions I've got a WS-55513 with this blinking green light problem Could you send me a copy also on how to fix ,my email. [email protected] thanks

Penny Lane
If Larry does not send it to

If Larry does not send it to you, I'll forward mine which I got from another site.

Crunch
Hello Larry. I have a

Hello Larry. I have a blinking green light on my Mitsubishi WD-62528. Is is possible for me to get the service manual? Also do you know where I can purchase the power board for this same model television? Your help will be greatly appreciative. Thanks Larry.

Crunch - [email protected]

Pages

Topic locked

Connect With Techlore