sweetielight
forgot to post my email

forgot to post my email address:

[email protected]

thanks,
J

otto colon
please need help. i have a

please need help. i have a mitsubishi WS-48511 and the problem is new to me. the timer light is on all the time and does not let me power on. seen larry could help me or somebody. send me the DM board repair.and i will try to repair. otherwise do somebody has the part repaired and i could buy.....please . i love that tv. my e-mail is [email protected] or call me at 787-601-1904 puerto rico.THANKS

otto colon
please send me the dm board

please send me the dm board repair of my mitsubishi ws-48511 tv. i will be super glad. or somebody sell me the part complete. need help bye [email protected]

lulsas
So I finally decided to fix

So I finally decided to fix my old WS48511. I found all the information about the Caps going bad on the DM power module, etc. When I went to check none of the caps were bulging. I used my multimeter to test resistance and every cap increased to infinity. I know this is just a rough , rough indicator they "may" be ok but everything I've read finds people with failures with bulged caps. On a whim I decided to check the power button and it completes the circuit fine. The TV has zero response when the power button is pushed. The power on led does not flash or come on at all. If I use the manual reset, the led will blink for about (havent timed exactly) 30 seconds steady then shut off. A couple of years ago when I was still using it i did have a period when it wouldn't turn on just like now. Out of the blue it started working again and did so until I bought a new tv. Now that it's been sitting for a year or so, it won't turn on again. Looking for some direction, tips, anything otherwise the tv is headed for recycling.

Pages

Connect With Techlore