Philips Plasma 42PF5520d/10 no sound or picture?

41 posts / 0 new
Last post
mikecarey
my 42pf5520d/10 clicks tho

my 42pf5520d/10 clicks tho its coming on when i power it up but after 2 seconds it clicks off, n seems to be dead

Terry42out
Have 42 phil/plasma -- have a

Have 42 phil/plasma -- have a problem with picture. Was watching it and picture darkend up and had red pix's dot on all of screen. Also can see 3 red bars in the back ground when it has a blue screen. Have unpluged many times and nothing has changed. Sound works but because of those red dots i can not make out all of menue words, in order to even see what tv might be telling me. At a loss and do not want to spend that $75 on this just to find out it needs a $500 repair or can not be repaired.
Thanks for your help on this.

guru
hi

hi
i wonder if you could help me im having problems wih my tv it turns off by itself and i have to turn it off at the mains for a couple of hours to get it back on again,but it does work for a few hours ,iv been told its the main power supply would a repair kit fix it or would i need to replace the whole thing
thank you
guru

Larry Dillon
if you can find one for it i

if you can find one for it i would like to see it and know what is in it please.
Larry Dillon

anitawhitaker
guys pls help me

guys pls help me
i had prob. with my LCD 42 television,yesterday i turn on my.So i got the sounds but no picture.I really dont know what to do and what wrong with my teli.
Pls could anyone help me?

Larry Dillon
sorry wish I could!!! these

sorry wish I could!!! these sets are board replacement repairs ONLY. even the service manual do not have A parts list or a schematic.
Larry D.

DeanU
Hi,

Hi,
I have a philips 50pf7320 plasma that is misbehaving. It is approx 4.5yrs old and the other day i turned it on... nothing! LED is green and blinks when i push remote control buttons, but no picture and no sound?
Any ideas?

Many thanks

Joy
I have a 50" plasma philips

I have a 50" plasma philips tv model 50pf9630a/37 up untill today worked great now the tv still comes on has sound but picture but if i push menu button little dots squres pixels whatever they are show up on the bottum of the screen and a few dots hear and their of different colors any ideas its opened up now can send a pic nothing burned or blown so at a confused state here unless their is a fuse i can't find?

Ollie777
42PF5320 green light on but

42PF5320 green light on but no picture or sound, what do i do? (i have no experience in tvs or repairs or whatever)

evil
Take it to a repairman,they

Take it to a repairman,they have experience.

Pages

Connect With Techlore