VChip HELP!!!

45 posts / 0 new
Last post
pedro juan
hi i have a il tv 42 and i

hi i have a il tv 42 and i try the unblock the vchips. Did someone no how

Larry Dillon
I need the complete model and

I need the complete model and make man!!!!!!!

pedro juan
it is a 42" ilo model

it is a 42" ilo model PDP4210EA1

SERIALL # 60030125

rbpadilla
does anyone know the

does anyone know the standered code for a 65 inch mitsubishi big screen tv I have never set a code for it but lost the remote and manual

rbpadilla
does anyone know the basic

does anyone know the basic code for 65 inch mitsubishi big screen tv i do not have the manual anylonger

Osito
So i decided to get my wife a

So i decided to get my wife a Slingbox Solo so that she chould watch the Olympics upstairs (away from the living room TV where the cable box/slingbox/video games are all at) and not have the kids hounding her the entire time.

We would like to be able to turn on our V-Chip on the downstairs TV to keep the kids from watching programing we might want to view (via slingbox and cable reciever) but that we deem appropriate for our children to view. I have forgotten what the last password I set was.

The TV is an Insignia model "IS-TV040923"

Many Thanks

MIGMONGAR
Hey guys, i bougth a 42

Hey guys, i bougth a 42 inches lcd from the brand vito,(dont know Who make this things ) so thats why im asking to see how i can overrun the v chip on it or eliminate it, the model of the LCD is LT42C6N2 any help would be realy apreciated, Thanks any way.

kiko
hi my son wants to watch

hi my son wants to watch channel 64 but it doesnt work its just black i tried the v-chip set up but i dont know how to use it please help me. my tv is sylvania.

kiko
my son wants to watch channel

my son wants to watch channel 64 but its just black i tried the v-chip set up but i dont know to use. my tv model is sylvania. thanks.

mayakay
We lost our remote for the

We lost our remote for the DVD and in trying to use the cable and JVC remotes to start the DVD we hit all the buttons and activated the V CHip. Now a black square covers the screen (in all but one channel).
I've tried everything.
PLEASE HELP!!

mayakay
We lost our remote for the

We lost our remote for the DVD and in trying to use the cable and JVC remotes to start the DVD we hit all the buttons and activated the V CHip. Now a black square covers the screen (in all but one channel).
I've tried everything.
PLEASE HELP!!

slimgirl
have emerson plasma tv model

have emerson plasma tv model pl-p42w-10a and cant unlock v-chip tryed everything in book and dont work help

Brian667
I can't turn off the vchip on

I can't turn off the vchip on wd 52527 misbishi tv I lost the remote and can't Remeber the code can you help

muscle9917
I have an emerson model
I have an emerson model lf320em4. When I try to use the video source it is childlocked. Went into childlock settings and it's turned off but it still says locked when you try to go on channel. Any suggestions pls.

Pages

Connect With Techlore