Hi. I have a 1997 big screen philips magnavox 7p6033w101. The picture is go buck wild!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Adbeachy
Hi. I have a 1997 big screen philips magnavox 7p6033w101. The picture is go buck wild!

Hi. I have a 1997 big screen philips magnavox 7p6033w101. And every few seconds the picture will try to resize itself. It goes full screen then shrinks. It does this over and over. I opened it up and cleaned the lenses and mirror, it helped a little, now it does it about every minute.  And when it warms up ( about 5 min) it seems to only do it once ever 10-15 min.  Does something need adjusted or just cleaned better?  Thanks Aaron

evil
It would seem this model has

It would seem this model has quite a few problems but none that I can find in my records for re-sizing of the picture. Therefor this issue isn't a very common one and will require a technician to do an exploratory repair which once the issue is identified and labor added will likely cost you a lot more than a used one on craigslist. One thing comes to mind, I have seen tv's do this a lot when the remote batteries start running low. The tv just does random thing's until batteries are replaced, but with a constant interval like 5 minutes it is unlikely your case but you never know turn the tv on and yank the batteries from the remote and see.

Connect With Techlore