TV Diasters w/Sony KV32FS200 &SANYO DS19SPG01

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
TBUG53
TV Diasters w/Sony KV32FS200 &SANYO DS19SPG01

We are in desparate need of help. My husband and I are both disabled and rely on the TV for a diversion. This week both of our Tv's developed problems and we are praying that someone can help us fix at least 1 of them.

The Sony model #KV32FS200 shuts off almost immediately after you turn it on w/red light blinking 5 times stopping and doing it again???

The Sanyo model #DS19SPG01 started losing signal and the screen would go black (audio stays on) you could bump the set and it would come back on.This would happen several times. Now when you bump it it flickers the (show) and goes back to a black screen.

Hopefully at least 1 of these can be fixed as we can not afford to purchase a new one.

sonylistens
Hello TBUG53,

Hello TBUG53,

Josh James with SonySupport USA. I apologize that you are having difficulties with your SONY TV. Have you used our troubleshooting website at http://esupport.sony.com/ If you can?t resolve your problem, you can call our Technical Support line. Please include your model#, a brief description of the product, and any contact info. For future reference on your file, please use Event ID#E55330820.

SONY TV Technical Support

Priority Service: 239-768-7547
Hours:
Mon-Fri 8:00am-12:00am (Midnight) ET
Sat-Sun 9:00am-8:00pm ET

Connect With Techlore