asus n50v series laptop

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
eric vista
asus n50v series laptop

Hi

The problem is that i can not move the tool bar from top to bottom I have unclock the tool bar

and tryed to move it to the bottom of the screen it will not move.

could someone please tell me how to move the toolbar back to bottom of screen

The laptop has vista premium

eric vista

eric vista
THANKS FOR YOUR INFORMATION (

THANKS FOR YOUR INFORMATION ( WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY VERSION OF EXPRESS GATE)

ERIC VISTA

eric vista
H

H
Evil
the problem Iam talking about on the laptop is that some times the picture roles and you can not see the picture as the role is constant untill you
touch the right hand side of laptop it stopes and the picture is back.

It could be running for weeks and then it stars to role again and same as above
this is a nice problm for you, have you ever come across this problem

the start bar went back to bottom of screen when we started the computer
it is still on the bottom

ericvista

evil
Sorry I have never

Sorry I have never encountered this particular problem. Sounds as if someone dropped the laptop or replaced the screen and done a poor job of it. This certainly sounds like a hardware issue since you can make it stop by pressing on a certain spot. The only way to be sure would be to crack open the screen and see what is behind where you are pressing when it corrects the problem. I had an MP3 player once that would randomly shut off and would not usually turn back on unless you pinched it in a certain place, upon opening it I discovered a bad solder connection on a leg of a capacitor that would make connection again once pressure was applied to it from the case of the player.

eric vista
HI

HI
Evil
the laptop is only 2.5 years old and could it be a hacker sending the rolling
of the computer as some times when it rolles it stopes it self and some times when you touch the computer it could be coming back any time so far it has not come back that is why I think a hacker is trying to access the laptop.

What do you think of that

evil
It is more logical that it is

It is more logical that it is a driver issue or hardware issue than a hacker.

eric vista
HI

HI
Evil
how would I be able to find which driver that could be the problem or hardware

evil
Look for an exclimation point

Look for an exclimation point or signs of something that is not installed in the device manager.

Connect With Techlore