Mits 55313 Black Screen, have sound and Menus

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hendu4672
Mits 55313 Black Screen, have sound and Menus

I have a Mitsubishi 55313 that has served me well for 10 years. Yesterday the screen went black but I still have sounds and menus. All inputs come up black (they are usually blue). The fact that I have sound and menus leads me to beleive there is hope. I read about error codes. This is giving me a code of 12 but that is as far as I could get. Please help. I'm sure this is probably input board or something but I don't know where to begin.

Please help!!

Kato
Is there a green timer light

Is there a green timer light blinking on the front?

If you still have menu visuals then search your product for a "factory reset" attempt. It's may not be the same as just pushing the reset button on the front.

Please report back.

Kato

Hendu4672
No blinking lights. I don't

No blinking lights. I don't see a factory reset anywhere in the menus. I pressed the menu & input buttons to get the error code. 1-2. If I'm not mistaken, that means no write detected. I'm completely out of ideas. I read somewhere that out child bee the input board but after I took the back panel off I realized that couldn't be it because the input on the front doesn't give a picture either.

Kato
Hendu4672 said: I have a

Hendu4672 said: I have a Mitsubishi 55313 that has served me well for 10 years. Yesterday the screen went black but I still have sounds and menus. All inputs come up black (they are usually blue). The fact that I have sound and menus leads me to beleive there is hope. I read about error codes. This is giving me a code of 12 but that is as far as I could get. Please help. I'm sure this is probably input board or something but I don't know where to begin. Please help!!

Is this Mits WD or WS model?

Connect With Techlore