panasonic vertical diode replacement

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
isko1026
panasonic vertical diode replacement

hello experts! i need help on my tv panasonic tc-21fj20p vertical diode replacement. diode code is G49 and i cant find one in electronics supply shop. is there anyone knows its replacement??

evil
I believe your looking at the

I believe your looking at the board location for that diode? The code g49 isn't of any regulation that I'm familiar with.

isko1026
no its not a surface mount.

no its not a surface mount. it looks like an ordinary diode but when i replace it with diode from a japan panasonic tv, the vertical display is colapsing slowly. i already search for the diode datasheet but no match appears.

evil
The manual is on the net it

The manual is on the net it may have a parts list in one of them. What is the board location?

isko1026
in schematic diagram the code

in schematic diagram the code is B0HAJP000002 or B0HAJP000015. but the number in the diode is G49. the diode is connected in the flyback going to the vcc of vertical ic.

isko1026
in schematic diagram the code

in schematic diagram the code is B0HALP000002 or B0HAJP000015. but the number in thediode is G49. the diode is connected in the flyback going to the vcc of vertical ic.

isko1026
evil, any replacement for

evil, any replacement for B0HALP000002 or B0HAJP000015 diode?

evil
You will have to excuse me im

You will have to excuse me im testing beta windows 8, not to pleased with the pdf document reader APP!?! Im not having any luck finding any rating for that diode. Nor can I find it in stock. Are you losing voltage at it, before it or after it when the vertical is collapsing?

isko1026
i saw the parts number in

i saw the parts number in google and it say's that it's a fast recovery diode. but there's no datasheet included. i need it for panasonic tc-21fj20p tv. it is connected from flyback going to vcc of vertical ic.

isko1026
history is when i turn on the

history is when i turn on the tv the green light's on then shut off. i found out that the diode is shorted so i replace it with a fast switch diode and also replace the vertical ic. it works but a little bit short in height in the lower part. about 10 to 20 seconds the size slowly shrink and when i turn it on again its the same again at start.

isko1026
supply after the diode drops

supply after the diode drops slowly after 10 to 20 seconds. supply before the diode is stable. the horizontal with is normal and stable.

isko1026
i mean horizontal width is

i mean horizontal width is normal and stable.

evil
I tried cross referencing the

I tried cross referencing the diode through Panasonic but had no luck there either, you may be able to try other cross reference web sites.

isko1026
can you recommend me a diode

can you recommend me a diode that is ultra fast recovery diode which is available in philippines? i need 1 to 3 amperes.

isko1026
evil can you recommend me

evil can you recommend me ultra fast recovery diode as replacement? please give parts number that is available everywhere. tnx!

evil
Contact this place and ask

Contact this place and ask for a suitable replacement for this part http://www.cceparts.com/productdetail.asp?a=&PartNumberKey=PPB0HAJP000015

Connect With Techlore