Mitsubishi DLP WD-65732

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
saksrd
Mitsubishi DLP WD-65732

After replacing my bulb with a new one,my T V ran great for a good day,after that or should i say now each time i plug the unit up I get a blinking green light,and it never stops until the T V is unpluged.I did do a Techlore serch and came across the so called blinking lights of death after reading how to replace the 4 capacitors.I dismanteled my unit to find that all the imfo I had studied,pictures ect looked nothing like mine,I tried to see if any of my capacitors showed any type of buldging,however I found none plus I didnt know where to look.  Does antone have some ideas to steer me in the right direction,THANKYOU

saksrd
Hello and thankyou Evil for

Hello and thankyou Evil for responding,I just discovered today that my T V is still in warranty for 5 more mounths,Does anyone know what chassi the WD-65732 Mit uses,and can you tell me how reliable they are. Thankyou all

evil
What ever you do don't wait

What ever you do don't wait on filing a claim it will probably take that long to get through to Mitsubishi. Your chassis is V33. The only thing in the manual for blinking green timer light is power on sequence, so it is trying to come on. You can try holding input and menu on the tv for 5-6 seconds it should blink a error code. DLP's in general aren't very reliable, you will constantly be replacing bulbs, and there are just to many moving parts. Mitsubishi has declined severely in product reliability.

Connect With Techlore