Mitsubishi WS-55909 timer light blinking

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mitsubishi WS-55909 timer light blinking

I have a Mitsubishi WS-55909 and the timer light binks when it its plugged in then after a while the light goes of and I press the power button, it clicks like if its going to turn on then it clicks off again and never shows anything on the screen. I have already replaced the caps on the md and still does the same thing anyhelp?

Big Fe
You should try this

You should try this diagnostic: Hold the front panel DEVICE and MENU buttons together for 5 seconds and observe the timer blink pattern. If you see 2 2 blinking, check the F9A04 and F9A05 fuses on the middle circuit board for opens. A bad fuse indicates a shorted convergence IC on the large heat sink.

Fernando
Hello everyone, I have the

Hello everyone, I have the same problem, I have replaced the capacitors 16 Volt 1000 MicroF and the green timer it's blinking and never stop. I pressed DEVICE and MENU but nothing different happen. The only thing what I did, we moved to a new house and we moved with really carefuylly...for this reason I don understand whats is going on. What components may be it was disconnecting. I really appreciate it, and thanks for your advice.

Fernando

Connect With Techlore