can anyone help me with my problem??

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
blink318
can anyone help me with my problem??

because of delay/lagging problem, i format my sony vaio vgn-cs33g laptop and upgraded it from vista to win 7 ultimate,but question coming~

1.how come my laptop's panel control(the volume button and av mode control) all cant use edy??

2.usually after my desktop fully loaded after the "starting windows" screen,there is a small control center for activate wireless,bluetooth,LAN and another one button(total 4 button for the small contol center) dissapear~i did install all driver involve with my laptop's model but still not found.

can someone help me??

evil
I couldn't understand the

I couldn't understand the question? Did you say you were missing icons on the start bar?

blink318
nono evil,not start bar's

nono evil,not start bar's problem i think,last time when i open up my laptop,it will pop out a small column with 4 choices at anywhere of my desktop which are LAN,wireless connection,bluetooth and one more button that i 4get what it is,this column is somekind like short cut to activate thoose function without double click anything but just click once on them,but after i upgraded my windows its dissapear.izzit driver's problem or??

blink318
this column doesn't relate

this column doesn't relate with start bar,my startbar still the same,just i think this a add-on function/software for Sony Vaio but i did install everything i found on sony's website but my panel control for volume and av mode cant use/function also this column mssing....

Connect With Techlore