blinking green light

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
trcooll
blinking green light

i have a mitsubishi wd65c9 that powers off. from what i have read it needs new capacitors just wondering if the is anywhere i can get a detailed schematic of the board and capacitors. thanks for any replies

evil
http://www.tvrepairworld.com
503penn
thanks for the reply evil. i

thanks for the reply evil. i tried tv repair world they dont show anything for my set. the chassis is a v 41c this tv was manufactured oct 09 so ive had it less than 2 yrs. i tried mits cust service they told me i need the software download ? i have taken it apart and have 3 boards one is power one is main the other is optical. i also have the service manuel. just need to be pointed in the right direction ie which board, any numbers to look for on board. cant seem to find much on on this set but im sure there will be more people with the same problem soon.

evil
Try pushing and holding the

Try pushing and holding the input and device buttons for 6 seconds on the tv with it off. Count the blinking lights and report back.

503penn
i have tried that and got 12

i have tried that and got 12 no errors. i have basicly tried everything i could find including trying to download software. mits rep said they would send me new software program problem is how do you download software on a set that shuts down after approx. 30 secs. i still think problem is somthing else as soon as i get the welcome screen it shuts off

evil
Yea good luck trying to get a

Yea good luck trying to get a corporation to stand behind THEIR product. They are still denying they are at fault for all of the other chassis's that had blinking lights caused by faulty components. Let us know if you do get a solution for this.

503penn
iam going to put it back

iam going to put it back together and wait for the software. i now own 2 dead mits big screens. i told mits that i have some land on a major highway just outside ny. i told them i was going to start a graveyard for their sets and put d.o.b. and when they died on the screens

Connect With Techlore