Mitsubishi WD-62725 no power

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
MikeT
Mitsubishi WD-62725 no power

I have a Mitsubishi WD-62725 TV,  I had the green blinking light issue and the whole chaise was sent to Mitsubishi for rebuild, since then the TV worked great,  a few weeks ago we had a power failure (two in a short time frame) the TV would never come on after that and it appears the TV is not getting any Power at all.  No lights, no fan, nothing.  I did pull the chaise out and check the 110 fuse and it was not blown, I also checked to see if the TV was getting 110 V to the board and it is.  I checked the bulb and it looks good, I also made sure all of the switched are closed (fan and bulb) and they are.  I would like to get this TV up and running,  I have down loaded the service manual and they have a volt check for test pins on the power board but I am not sure how To test that with the volt meter (do you power on the board by plugging the TV in and then hold one probe to the pin and the other  to the case ?).  Not sure why the TV will not turn on but something happened when the power was restored to the house.  Any help to get started on troubleshoot this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks,

MikeT        

evil
Have you tried holding device

Have you tried holding device and menu buttons on the set for 5 seconds or more?

MikeT
I have tried it many time and

I have tried it many time and also tried to use the reset a number of time and nothing.

evil
Have you tried looking at the

Have you tried looking at the fuses for the standby power supply? F9A05, F9A04, F9A02, F9A03?

Connect With Techlore