Pc Help

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
valcum
Pc Help

Does anyone know what NIESAP on dll is? It keeps appearing when I start up my pc and I can't get rid!   My online banking account has been bumped three times since the 21st April for £2,637...have run full scans but can't get rid of this NIESAP. 

Many thanks Valerie

Matt Whitlock
I would try scanning with a

I would try scanning with a different anti-malware package before doing anything else more drastic. There are plenty of free great ones, and you can have as many anti-malware programs installed as you like.

Download, install, and run these first:

- MalwareBytes Free - http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php
- Spybot Search and Destroy (don't install TeaTimer when prompted during the setup) - http://www.safer-networking.org/en/mirrors/index.html

Make sure you update both with the latest updates after you install. Post back with your results.

valcum
Thanks Matt, going to wait

Thanks Matt, going to wait until hubby is back tonight before I download anything. Will post results when I complete the scans.
Many thanks Valerie

evil
An OS{operating system} would

An OS{operating system} would help me better help you,If its windows you can go to start , in the run/search box , type msconfig then go to the tab that says startup in the list there will be all executables loaded at startup,start by unticking/checkmark anything that says unknown as the manufacturer,reboot the computer if that doesn't stop that program? from starting continue on unticking things one by one and rebooting untill it does.when you find what it is causing it to start I can post further instructions on removing it-they will be complicated and may render your computer completely useless as the instructions will deal with registry keys that are vital to the key functions of the OS of your computer.But anyway killing the process will help any antivirus better find it as well as cutting off any backup-such as system restore.

Connect With Techlore