Need help with Sony Videoscope XBR

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
RiotGirl
Need help with Sony Videoscope XBR

Short version...tv was fine...tv was accidentally turned off...tv was turned right back on...tv is now pink and green and distorted.

It is a Sony Videoscope XBR model KP61XBR200. I'm trying to figure out if it is more cost effective to fix or to replace so if anyone can diagnose this and give me an estimated cost on repairing it I would really appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Broke ;)

evil
Sounds like the green

Sounds like the green seperated from the other colors. http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/product.php?productid=19985&partner=ev...

gmony2003
Hi thanks for even

Hi thanks for even considering my problem. I believe that I have a 53 inch Sonyvideoscope who's screen in certain spots make it hard to distinguish what's there, for instance the score, the time and quarter which are displayed at the bottom right, and I can't read, time, score or the quarter,instead nothing but spots, can I in any way pop the screen out, Ji seem like it can be done, and if I can, where can I get a replacement screen?

Thanks,and be Blessed

BABYKAKES
hi guys can anyone helpme???

hi guys can anyone helpme??? when switching lcd tv lg on i have to wait hour before i get a picture i still get the sound but screen is just white SCREEN AARRRRRRR
!!!!

BILOXIBILLY
I JUST FIXED MINE, TAKE OFF

I JUST FIXED MINE, TAKE OFF SPEAKER COVER. YOU WILL SEE A ELECTRONIC BOARD. ON THE TOP OF BOARD 2 FUSES. ONE OF MINE WAS BAD. IT FIXED THE PROBLEM.

dan hollingsworth
can not get it to turn on you

can not get it to turn on you push the on button and the red light flashes once look like
the timer light

Connect With Techlore