dvd layer displays a strange message

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
mississippi
dvd layer displays a strange message

Hi. I  recently  purchased a large set of dvd's from the tv show"Third Rock From The Sun" which I paid $100.00 for.  I played all dvd's and everythig worked fine.  Some months later I decided to play the dsc again, but this time after the loading was done, I got a message sayig I was only allowed to play the disc one time.

Is this message from my payer or from the disc.  I have never heard of such a thing.

Any comments? 

thank you, mississippi

evil
You got me i've been burning

You got me i've been burning dvd's for a long time and never heard of anything like that.If you have a computer or another dvd player try playing them in that and see if it says the same thing.

mississippi
To be more specific, here is

To be more specific, here is the exact wording of the error message I am getting.
"Disc error. Please eject the disc. playback feature may not be avalable on this sisc."

evil
Playback is an option of the

Playback is an option of the dvd player where if you start the movie it saves where you stop it so it can pick it up there later at that specific place.Hit stop stop stop,then play.But if the dvd doesnt have that option you should be able to hit ok or enter and it should play without playback.

Connect With Techlore