How to fix DVD Players with loading, no disc or open tray

1 post / 0 new
Spartan1529
How to fix DVD Players with loading, no disc or open tray

Fixing the DVD players with loading, no disc or open tray erros sometimes is difficult but with patient and the right tools it can be done and you don't have to buy another dvd player.  The first thing to do is recognize where the problem is.  Sometimes we see problems with the dvd player and we think is the laser and it's not.  The best way to find out if is the laser is by opening the dvd system.  There you will see how it operates.  I have learned that when the laser is dirty the loading process take longer and makes noises.  Sometimes you can fix this blowing air using your wife's hair dryier (or girl friend or etc)  Other times this will not work and you need to get the air pressure bottle to clean it.  Those are cheap and they are use to clean computer keyboards.  This will fix the problem 70 percent of the time.  The problems related to no disc are usually connected with the magnet of the upper case of the dvd player. Open the case remove the cover label or switch the circular metal piece in the cover to open and adjust the magnet.  The problem is that the magnet is too loose so you need to place in top of the magnet a piece of thing cartoon enough to let it turn but not to be too lose.  Close it and replace the cover of the dvd player.  That should fix the no disc problem.  Open tray is the most difficult one and 90 percent of the times it requires to change the laser.  changing the laser can be challenging but not impossible.  Let me know if this helped and if you were able to fix your device.  I have a store in ebay and I sell refurbish DVD players see my link below http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Gizmos-more.  Always e-mail me if you have any questions.  Good luck.

Connect With Techlore