43 inch philips projection 43P8341 tv convergence problem

1 post / 0 new
cody
43 inch philips projection 43P8341 tv convergence problem

Ok i am having the 3d vision and the shadows are the red blue and green.. The thing is I have already ordered and installed new stk392-110 convergence chips but then powered on tv to see if i had fixed problem. I didnt check any of the resistors though. Sooo now i read up that I needed to check them but I the ones i check seem to be ok but there are way too many on every board to check. Can you give me some numbers of the resistors that are most likely to be the problem? The reason i ask is i seen someone had posted a lists of numbers for another tv set and hoping if there is a set of resistors that are most likely to be problem so I can check those and get through tv repair sooner? Please i have already suffered a couple bruises from this repair and will refuse to give up on the tv repair.. I tried to manually adjust convergence and seemed to get pretty close to satisfactory picture but when i unplugged tv and went to power it on again it would not power up so i messed with convergence knobs again to see if that was the problem. But it wasnt.. So i just unplugged and plugged tv back in and it powered up but then i could not get the convergence image to line up anymore.. Please can you give me a list of resistors to check so i can somehow get through this a little faster? I did add the paste to the convergence chips and did replace both chips..  I do not have the remote so am not able to adjust convergence with remote.. If any of the things i am doing now are wrong please let me know.. Thanks so much..

Connect With Techlore