Sony KP-53XBR200 blinking red 5x, screen blanking for a couple seconds

1 post / 0 new
zippy50
Sony KP-53XBR200 blinking red 5x, screen blanking for a couple seconds

It all started with blinking 5x red light for a couple weeks with no real change in the picture, maybe not as sharp as usual, still watchable.  Cutting the power to the tv worked at first to stop the blinking, then that failed to work, the light remained. Tried the flash focus which would take longer than usual and errors would appear at the end. Like, E 14G, E 16G, E 17G. Then the screen started cutting for a couple of seconds and then return for 5 or 10 minutes then shut off again for a couple seconds then return. Now the tv is working with decent picture, flash focus is working properly, no errors. But,the 5x blinking light remains. I went into service mode to check what errors have occured and the AKB has occured 82 x

Any suggestions.  Also, does anyone have the service manuel download.

Tim

I  turn the Tv off and back on 5x blinking goes off for several hours then comes back on. Prior to this happening  the screen would blank for a couple seconds and then return. I would hit flash focus  it would last longer than usual and the end would have codes displayed like

Connect With Techlore