Panasonic PT-56WXF95A convergence

1 post / 0 new
Patador
Panasonic PT-56WXF95A convergence

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have a Panasonic model PT-56WXF95A which recently developed a convergence problem. Typical symptoms like colors messed up, bowing distored images. Last night I pulled out the convergence board and found about 5 resistors charred/burnt. I mean charred black and grey and discolored the pcb around the resistors. I don't have a service manual so here's the help I need from anyone who have dealt with similar situations. I measured several good resistors that are in the series with the burnt ones and they are around 3.7 ohms. Can someone please tell me the correct resistors to buy (to make sure, I will also replace the 2 STK's). These are the burnt resistors: R7064, 7065, ...66, ...R7048, ...49, ...50, and ...51.

I took pictures of the steps I've done to fix my tv. I will post when I'm done and get it to work again. Hopefully, it'll help others as well. If you have the service manual for this model, please email it to me [email protected]. Thanks everyone, I need my tv back to life. 

Connect With Techlore