somebody ANYBODY help please

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
evilchunk
somebody ANYBODY help please

im trying to hook my xbox 360 up to an oldr rca tv(model#j25230bl) i bought from a hotel that was closing down it came with a small universal remote and nothing else i have the rf modulater and all the cords and such are in the right place  but try as i might i cant get it to work so my question is how can i change the inputs on this tv channels three and four dont do any good i read online that channel 91 or 92 would work but my tv starts at 99 then goes  down to 95 then skips to 79 and on down from there

Matt Whitlock
Hotel TVs are often

Hotel TVs are often problematic. They are usually built to accommodate hotel TV VOD and billing systems, and also are built to be more secure than your typical set so hotel patrons don't reprogram and screw stuff up.

Can you get into the menu of the TV with the remote you were given?

Matt Whitlock
Can you give me a brief

Can you give me a brief rundown of what options are available to you?

Can you rescan or modify the channel list?

When you said channels 3 and 4 didn't do any good, is that because the TV doesn't let you tune those channels, or does it simply not work?

evilchunk
it just dident work but get

it just dident work but get this i can play my old nes system just fine. just not a dvd,vhs or anything else will work. its driving me crazy

Matt Whitlock
evilchunk said:

evilchunk said:
it just dident work but get this i can play my old nes system just fine. just not a dvd,vhs or anything else will work. its driving me crazy

How do you have the NES connected to the TV? How are you trying to connect the VCR and DVD player?

Connect With Techlore