Hate To Just Trash It PT-53WX42F

1 post / 0 new
jaboblount
Hate To Just Trash It PT-53WX42F

powered off the unit the night before. when i tried to power the unit back on ,it clicked like it was going to start up . that was the first red led light "power light on the front of the unit". witch stayed on for about 5 sec then  went off . then it clicks again the second light comes on and blinks three more times ,4 in total ,the second time. then it starts blinking 5 times  ,then it pauses and blinks 5 more times and continues doing just that. nothing comes up on the screen no colors or no sound. Panasonic model #PT-53wx42,chassis #ep824,120-60hz. if anyone has the service manual and can send it to me you can do so at [email protected]. called panasonic the lady on the phone told me it was a picture tube but did not tell witch one.been looking all over the net for answers even thought of changing out  both stk392 110 just to see if that would work. please i need info .i dont want to go get a new one when it might not cost to much to fix.again thanks for any response or help you all can give me.if there is any more info you all need just ask i will try to find what you need.

Connect With Techlore