How do I upgrade an old PC?

1 post / 0 new
SexyAfter40
How do I upgrade an old PC?

"To Whom It May Concern"

Hello my name is TonJa I'm trying to update an older desktop computer for my

daughter. It's running off Windows 98 Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1

I go on-line & after 15-20 minutes the computer

crashes. Then I have to restart the computer, in which i get a message that says

Unable to load dynamic libaray NWNP32.DLL Netware is not avaliable. I also get an

error message SPYWAREHANDLER.DLL file is linked to missing export ADVAPI32.DLL

EnumServicesStatusExA. When computer is loading it says

SYSTEM.INI                                           z:vvinesd:386

nwlink.vxd

nwredir.vxd

nscl.vxd                                                                          

I am new to the world of computers; could u guys please help me to get my                            computer to run back normal again?

Thank You So Much

Ms.TonJa Jackson

[email protected]                     fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff 

Connect With Techlore