dsi

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
roboquad77
dsi

athought my ds lite is broken I will gat the new nintendo dsi but a lot of people say say that its no good because it has no gba slot,it no point of having camras but psp does the same thing but since you are the experts i want to here what you think

Peter Redmer
Personally, as a huge fan of

Personally, as a huge fan of the Nintendo DS Lite, I'm sticking with the original. Here are the reasons why:

1. I could care less about the camera

2. The DSi is rumored to have significantly lower battery life than the DS Lite

3. I love my GBA games and need the GBA slot

4. I can save the money for other gadgets!

So there's my reasoning. I personally see no need for longtime Nintendo gamers to "upgrade" to the DSi. It's a great fit for anyone who really wants the camera and doesn't have any GBA games, but for owners of a DS Lite, it seems unnecessary in my opinion.

I'd love to hear from others who own a DSi - what are the benefits? Was it worth the upgrade?

roboquad77
i agree with you but if

i agree with you but if people like the psp and it does the same thing why dont the like the dsi

Peter Redmer
Hmm... I'm not sure where you

Hmm... I'm not sure where you're going with this. The PSP and DS are two very different systems and I don't think the PSP is doing the "same thing" as the DSi.

That being said, even though there's a lack of software I'm interested in for it, I do like the PSP as well. That's just a little off topic though :)

Connect With Techlore